PDA

View Full Version : http://www.SPAM

layer
1st December 2004, 00:50
this a fantastic new website, that has got lots of explanations to horse racing fanatics, and also has some superb systems. I have made some healthy profits from their system. From the 1st of december they have got a new lay system in operation, and i emails the owner of the website, and he says the system has been trialled for 3 months and has made 456 point profits from that period. That is using 1 point stakes all of the time, and they are showing the system for free for 2 months, and then its going to be going into subscription, so my advice is follow the 2 month FREE trial that they have. No credit card details, you just go to the site, and the bets are posted on the site under "new lay system" all the best and i hope you dont miss out on this free opportunity. :)

Edited bt Tophatter
GO AWAY!

Dont waste our time.

John
1st December 2004, 01:39
TH, new record mate? :)

Win2Win
1st December 2004, 09:32
Only 456 points, I guess when it comes to laying your not very good at maths then :) What actually is a point in laying, as surely level stakes when fixing liabilities would be a bit of a joke for any professional layer :doh

e55exboi
1st December 2004, 12:55
wheres the address then cos www.spam dont exist

vegyjones
1st December 2004, 13:00
:laugh

456 points!!!!

to 1 pt level stakes!

That's a good one... give him the December newcomer prize!

bigcumba
1st December 2004, 13:07
I think he wins the all rounder as well - cos that's all round BS!

bigcumba
1st December 2004, 13:08
wheres the address then cos www.spam dont exist

The address has been replaced with a more relevant one :D