PDA

View Full Version : Xmas Advent

GlosRFC
2nd December 2004, 00:51
Nearly left it too late but here's a Christmas Advent calendar...just check it out each day until the 25th to build up your nativity scene.

http://www.pi.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/bianca/xmas.html

Feel free to help yourself to the executable version if you want to spread the cheer around and can't be bothered to connect each day.

tophatter
2nd December 2004, 00:56
Cheers Glos.

Is this one you have made yourself, and if so is there any chocolates behind the doors? :)

GlosRFC
2nd December 2004, 01:04
Yes it is, and there are all kinds of things behind the doors. You'll just have to wait for each day to come along :D

tophatter
2nd December 2004, 01:07
Fantastic.

Please no one cheat on this. My brothers used to do that and ruin it for me. I still buy advent calendars now and im 33! :)

GlosRFC
8th December 2004, 18:23
Encountered any choccies yet? :D

tophatter
8th December 2004, 19:15
no, I reckon someones nicked all mine!

Really impressed with this Glos, how long did it take you to do?

GlosRFC
8th December 2004, 20:47
Well I'm sure I've seen some chocolate-covered cookies. Talking of nicking them, last year I opened up the back of the teenager's advent calendar, removed the foil with a scalpel, took out the chocolates and inserted little notes from "Santa's Naughty Elves", then resealed it with tinfoil. The youngest one squealed the house down with mirth when she found out! I should add that I did return the chocs though.

It didn't take that long - a few days in all. Stand by for the Win2Win Christmas card coming your way very soon.

tophatter
9th December 2004, 01:23
I have to confess Glos, that despite my earlier pleas, I tried to Open door 24 tonight. See you had that covered though and santa duly told me off - very clever!

GlosRFC
9th December 2004, 01:34
Tsk! Tsk! Shame on you. Funnily enough you won't be able to open up doors 10, 11, 12, etc. either - at least not until the right date :)