PDA

View Full Version : Site Update Changes 5th-22nd Jan

Win2Win
15th December 2004, 21:27
I'm off to Singapore on the 5th January - 22nd January. On these two days it is likey their WILL NOT BE any updates, either free, or on the BT page, so please do not contact anyone.

I will put up as much info as possible before I fly out/in.

I am waiting for Singpaore Airlines to get back to me as some SIA airplanes are now fitted with broadband, and this would mean their MAY be an update on these days if the 777 has this service.

Please note that due to the time zone differences the FREE update will be at 6AM. The BT update will be it's normal time.

Littlegaz
15th December 2004, 22:00
Can you do them retrospectively and make them into really crap losing days so that we all feel better about missing them?

And anyway, who said you were allowed holidays? :)

Just kidding. Enjoy it.

e55exboi
16th December 2004, 01:49
er does this mean there will be no selections for those days or will you publish them the day before. If you know the following days cards you can do that cant you?

vegyjones
16th December 2004, 02:33
Keith, I am ordering you to relax and enjoy your holiday!

I have made plans to post my own selections.
This will keep everyone happy till you get back!

:yikes:

Win2Win
16th December 2004, 09:52
e55exboi, apologies, I'll translate it into English

On these two days it is likey their WILL NOT BE any updates, either free, or on the BT page, so please do not contact anyone

I know the following days cards at 11am the day before, but their is a little problem that I update that days info on the site at that time, and then the afternoon racing, when I may be involved in the odd bet! :)

e55exboi
18th December 2004, 15:51
U have a funny way of explaining things! no doubt a 100/1 would-be system bet will come in that day then. I do like your lowest form of wit tho :D

jollyjayne
18th December 2004, 16:42
You enjoy your hols Keith,
I may be going thru Singapore during that time but flights seem cheaper at the moment thru Brunei :)

Win2Win
18th December 2004, 17:40
I go for comfort, not cheapest. On SIA it's non-stop from Manchester-Singapore so it only takes 12hrs there, 14hrs back (uphill :doh)

Merlin
18th December 2004, 20:55
e55exboi, apologies, I'll translate it into English

I know the following days cards at 11am the day before, but their is a little problem that I update that days info on the site at that time, and then the afternoon racing, when I may be involved in the odd bet! :)

Can we have it in Welsh for the Members from Wales please Guv.....:yikes:

Hang on......Im not a member.....:laugh

Win2Win
18th December 2004, 22:06
Hang on......Im not a member.....

I suppose in Brazil one of the rituals is shortening of the member :yikes: