PDA

View Full Version : Toolbar.

Stewards enquiry
11th January 2005, 22:01
I don't know why but my toolbar has changed. I am on Yahoo toolbar and the items on it have changed. To get back to my original one I have to log onto my email and then it goes back to normal. When I log off and on again its back to the wrong one. Any ideas please as to how I can keep the toolbar I want even when I have logged off.
Thanks.

Stewards enquiry
11th January 2005, 22:16
I have gone onto the add edit buttons and altered them. Pressed finished and when I log off and on again back to the wrong one.

piggy
11th January 2005, 22:19
I don't know why but my toolbar has changed. I am on Yahoo toolbar and the items on it have changed. To get back to my original one I have to log onto my email and then it goes back to normal. When I log off and on again its back to the wrong one. Any ideas please as to how I can keep the toolbar I want even when I have logged off.
Thanks.
have you d/l anything recently like a viewer if you have it might of taken over your browser just find it in your programs and uninstall

Stewards enquiry
11th January 2005, 22:23
Sorry Piggy don't know what a d/1 is. Not very good with computers.

sparkyminer
11th January 2005, 22:24
Download I think.

TheOldhamWhisper
11th January 2005, 22:25
d/l = downloaded

Stewards enquiry
11th January 2005, 22:36
Thanks for the replies. I uninstalled my toolbar (had me sweating when it went because all I can do with a computer is switch it on and off) re installed it again (somehow) its its okay now.
Cheers.