PDA

View Full Version : little newcastle

silax
2nd February 2005, 11:49
made me laugh when i saw this

NUFC have been thrown into even greater turmoil following Craig Bellamys allegation that manager Graeme Souness had 'lied' about their meeting on Friday and chairman Freddie Shepherds statement issued last night in which he claimed Bellamy had been;

Quote: "cheating on the club, the supporters, the manager and the player's own team-mates." Senior players have been drawn into the civil war of words, with club captain Alan Shearer launching a blistering attack on Bellamy and defending the position of his manager.

Speaking from his luxurious three-up, two-down house in Fenham, Bellamy insisted he had done nothing wrong. Asked about the allegations he had feigned injury and tried to con the management team, Bellamy was in typically abrasive mood. He replied;

Quote: "Yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, yeah."

Warming to his theme he continued,

Quote: "It weren't my fault 'cos I'd just come on and everyone would have been able to see the stains on my knickers in gym so I asked Laurent if he would write me a note to give to Sir but he grassed me up to Deano 'cos I wouldn't give him a **** *** at Nobbys leaving party and anyway he doesn't like me 'cos Alan likes me better than him and anyway he smells funny like onions and what do I care what he says he's foreign and shouldn't be here and I can run faster than him."

When pressed on the allegations that he had misled the manager and chairman during their meeting on Friday Bellamy came out fighting.

Quote: "I told him [Shepherd] that Sir didn't like me and he's told me so because he said when I grew a moustache that it was 'rubbish' even if I could run fast and he was going to tell everyone that I was a sl@g and I couldn't score goals in gym and I said that wasn't fair 'cos the netball nets are high and I'm only 4 foot 8. Anyway, Alan only gets more goals than me because they play him as Goal Attack and he gets all the free shots to take."

Bellamy: "...not my fault..."

When made aware of Bellamys comments, Shearer struck back in similar vein;

He thundered;

Quote: "Everyone knows I'm the only striker in this village. I get all the goals, I make all the goals and I say who we sign to help me get all the goals,everyone knows that." (Bit deleted)

Shearer: ...I'm the only striker in this village..."

As the seemingly endless saga dragged on into the night, chairman Freddie Shepherd issued a 'final' statement on the matter, declaring the situation 'closed'. He said

Quote:

"Don't want Bellamy."

Pointing to a newspaper lying on his desk, which appeared to contain a photograph of Ayegbeni Yakubu he continued;

Quote:

"Want that one."

When pressed by manager Souness, who advised that Yakubu would cost in excess of £7m, was largely unproven in the Premiership and didn't actually play for Rangers despite the blue shirt, Shepherd insisted

Quote: "Yeah, I know. I want that one."

Shepherd: "...want Yakubu..."

piggy
2nd February 2005, 17:46
nice one silax i enjoyed that :D

Littlegaz
2nd February 2005, 19:29
Brilliant Silax. Drew strange looks from people at work when I was laughing out loud on my own :D

silax
4th March 2005, 20:47
couldn't resist bringing this back up to the top just for those who haven't read it

bigcumba
4th March 2005, 20:59
Very funny Silax! :D