14th April 2005, 23:56
What am I doing wrong?

Breathing :laugh:laugh:laugh

vegyjones
14th April 2005, 23:58
Can I sue for employer harrassment! :D

GlosRFC
15th April 2005, 00:22
What do you mean by "nothing has happened"? Can you see anything at all when you enter the URL to your new site? Can you see part of your site but not what you expected to see? Are the files actually on the server and in the correct directory? Did you call the file by a specific name, e.g. index.htm, index.html. Have you used the correct spelling - UNIX hosts are case-sensitive so inDEX.HtML is not the same as index.html or Index.html. Did you upload them as binary or ascii files?

If you're using Windows 98 or XP you can FTP directly to your site to check the contents. Enter the FTP url into your address bar (e.g. FTP://uploads.vegyjones.co.uk) and you should be prompted for your username and password. Enter this and your directory server will appear in a normal Windows folder. You can also drag files to/from this folder or delete the ones in there just like any standard Windows folder on your hard drive and it's actually a bit easier than using an FTP program once you've played with it a bit.

Win2Win
15th April 2005, 07:38
Who put this PHP directory on there Vegy? (Have you been playing with the CP?)
/WysiwygPro/

Also what is this in your main directory
.wysywigPro_edit_leaguetable_html.php

In answer to your other question you've uploaded the Netobjects file, and not the HTML. (footy sim.nod)

plater
15th April 2005, 07:46
Vegy you can transfer your files from NOF (Publish), like Keith said you need the HTML files not the Backup NOD files that NOF creates if you use another FTP.

Can't remember exactly but you have to publish to the remote not Local, you do this by entering the URL user & passy details.

Win2Win
15th April 2005, 07:49
He's using a free FTP, he can't get the Netobjects FTP to work :doh Strange they are the same settings, but you know Vegy Ooo