PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know

Onlyforfun
12th May 2005, 14:10
Of a bookie that'll take bets on the last leg of the European All Weather Chmapionship in Sweden tonight (card in the RP). Eccentric and Vortex are taking part.

Onlyforfun
12th May 2005, 14:12
Asked Betfair to add it and they have obliged, bless 'em. Paddy Power think its a football match!:laugh

lowe1
12th May 2005, 14:16
Of a bookie that'll take bets on the last leg of the European All Weather Chmapionship in Sweden tonight (card in the RP). Eccentric and Vortex are taking part.

try this see if it helps if you look half way down there is a link for scandinavian horse racing

http://www.cannylink.com/sporthorseracing.htm

lowe1
12th May 2005, 14:17
heres another link to swedish betting sites

http://www.bettingmarket.com/sverige.htm

Onlyforfun
12th May 2005, 16:23
Annoying, nowhere seems to offer SP, this is verbatim my e-mail exchange with the Oirish:

Me: "Will you be making a market in or offering SP bets on the final leg of the European All Weather Championship tonight (Jagerso-Malmo 7:53)?"

Them: "Thank you for your mail. Unfortuenatley [sic] we are not pricing the match up tonight"

Fadetoblack
12th May 2005, 16:28
That's our polite way of saying :censored: off! :laugh

Onlyforfun
12th May 2005, 16:51
Message received an understood! :laugh

Fadetoblack
12th May 2005, 17:07
That's quite funny though...they probably presumed you were some obscure desperate gambler willing to bet on third division swedish football. :laugh

sparkyminer
12th May 2005, 17:09
That's quite funny though...they probably presumed you were some obscure desperate gambler willing to bet on third division swedish football. :laugh
Just the football bit they got wrong then. :wink :)

Onlyforfun
12th May 2005, 17:22

Well, they take bets on Scottish Division 3 and it doesn't get much more obscure than that!!! :laugh

Onlyforfun
12th May 2005, 17:29
Success, just called the gentlemen's bookies, Victor Chandler, and he would be honoured to accept my bet at SP.