PDA

View Full Version : RP - Pricewise trading

butterbean
30th July 2005, 10:22
The horseys tipped by pricewise in the RP are often subject to a postive market move..

does anyone on here back early and lay off before the race on these selections...??

Is there still value in doing this and is it worth doing on a daily basis..??

Cheers in advance... :wiggle:

Win2Win
30th July 2005, 10:25
You have to be very quick for that.

icebreaker
30th July 2005, 10:27
And what time does the RP Pricewise selections go online?

butterbean
30th July 2005, 10:32
Not sure icebreaker.. but im gonna check this from now on...

I normally get up at 6.30.. so im gonna back the selections at this time (depending on the liquidity of the market) and lay off before the race for a few weeks to see if i can make a few pts profit.. :)

TheOldhamWhisper
30th July 2005, 10:33
About 2 hours after the early edition of the newspaper!

Win2Win
30th July 2005, 10:34
I think you can get the paper around 8pm in London.

Workshy
30th July 2005, 11:05
The selections are available the night before, I'm sure people on the bettie forum trade the pricewise picks.

icebreaker
30th July 2005, 11:30
Yeah, I've never traded the selctions as I believe the value has gone when I get around to it ......... the price is spiralling down.

I will never, ever, though, back against a Pricewise selection in a race. He (Tom Segal) was brilliant again last Saturday with Azamour @11/4 and La Cucaracha @ 13/2.

Merlin
30th July 2005, 11:39
The horseys tipped by pricewise in the RP are often subject to a postive market move..

does anyone on here back early and lay off before the race on these selections...??

Is there still value in doing this and is it worth doing on a daily basis..??

Cheers in advance... :wiggle:

Every man and his dog is onto this......however, an intelligent search on the www around 11.00pm - usually throws up the selections......:yikes:

Profit Seeker
30th July 2005, 11:43
Something as intelligent as say.....pricewise racing tips? :D

butterbean
30th July 2005, 11:50
Every man and his dog is onto this......however, an intelligent search on the www around 11.00pm - usually throws up the selections......:yikes:

I have tried getting my dog to study the form and stop blindley backing favs.. but she just rust runs off and rips up the greyhound section.. :)

I know this isn't an exactly a groundbreaking idea Merlin... however some of the selections move in 10pts during the days betting..

Still gonna see if a I can make a 1-2pt profit for 10 mins work a day.. :wink

Merlin
30th July 2005, 11:52
Sure Butter - but, the earlier you can get the selections the better.........

Merlin
30th July 2005, 11:53
Something as intelligent as say.....pricewise racing tips? :D

:laugh:laugh:laugh

piggy
30th July 2005, 12:02
if you go to the live betting on RP site in the evening and click on the drop down race selection list you get tommorows racing , the best time to do this varies depending how much night racing there is, its worth looking from about 7-30 onwards.

butterbean
30th July 2005, 15:06
Backed hazaritza at 11.5 and just had my order left, layed at 10... :D

butterbean
30th July 2005, 15:56
Got done with a 3% rule 4 on gift horse (Texas gold withdrawn).. so didnt get chance to lay back for a profit..

luckily won anyway :wink