PDA

View Full Version : 30 day access question

wb
30th August 2005, 20:23
I have been buying the 24-48 hour access every so often for about a year, and find it excellent, so im starting to think about getting the 30 day access from now on.
My question is: can you use any pc to log in? or are your settings saved at home or whatever your regular pc is?
also:
if you have the 30 day access do you log in at the left hand side of the free page?? because when i attempt this now it asks me if i want to buy. if you are paid up will this be recognized on any pc?
sorry if this is a silly thread, but i will be back to college in september and want to be sure cos i will be using many different pc's.

Win2Win
30th August 2005, 20:30
You can access from any PC whether you use BT or Paypal as long as you remember your username/password. Yes you can log on via the front page, or directly.

You also get full access to the Member's Area of the forum.

wb
30th August 2005, 20:35
thanks keith,

As i said, i have been using the 24/48 hour access (although it has been a bit hap hazard), and am slightly in profit over about a year, but i just want more consistency so i recon the 30 day access will save me money in the long run.