PDA

View Full Version : "Something New" 1st Sept (Day 23)

tovarich
1st September 2005, 08:49
Sels = 106
Wins = 33
Str/Rate = 31%
3% Running Bank = £1030
Level Stake Profit = + 67 3/4 Pts.

After yesterdays disappointment the beat goes on!

2.10...Red..Jellytot..........Lost
2.50...Sal...Dazed (NAP)...Lost
3.30...Car...Pop up Again..Lost
5.20...Sal...The Gaikwar...Lost

:( :( :( :(

.....Be Lucky!!!

Profit Seeker
1st September 2005, 09:56
I noticed you include jumps for this system Tov, just a thought, but it may be an idea to keep seperate jumps and flat records as I'm not sure there's many successful systems that can be applied to both. :)

carpetclean
1st September 2005, 11:32
Great results. Lets hope they continue :)

Paul

tovarich
2nd September 2005, 09:01
I noticed you include jumps for this system Tov, just a thought, but it may be an idea to keep seperate jumps and flat records as I'm not sure there's many successful systems that can be applied to both. :)

Good point PS, not something I'd considered (yet) since it's still in it's first month and haven't got round to the stats side. However, just done a quick check and found (I think) 9 of the 33 winners so far were over the jumps (A fair percentage since there hasn't been too much action over the sticks recently) including Red Nose Lady @ 12/1 and Pangeran @ 11/1 so from such a small amount of selections they seem to be holding up their side in adding to the profits. Other winners were 6/1-4/1-4/1-3/1-3/1-5/4-Evs.

Glad you asked the question though PS, it may turn out that when the Jump season starts proper that this is a system for over the sticks. Needs more looking into yet. :wiggle:

Cheers.