PDA

View Full Version : "Something New" 7th Sep(Day 29)

tovarich
7th September 2005, 10:27
Sels = 124
Wins = 39
S/R = 31%
3% Running Bank = £1669
Level Stake Profit = +88.75 Points.
:wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle:

Only two selections again today!

3.15...Eps...Fire Two (NAP)...Lost (2nd 11/10 - Sh.Hd)(Stew. Enq.)
3.30...Don...Art Deco...........Lost (2nd 10/1 - Neck)

Both unlucky! :(

Sels = 126
Wins = 39
S/R = 31%
3% Running Bank = £1570
Level Stake Profit = +86.75 Points

.....Be Lucky!!!

Profit Seeker
7th September 2005, 10:32
I keep nearly forgetting about these every day. My starting bank is currently doubled, my original 5% stake is now 2.5%ish, hmm shall I reraise it to 5% in anticipation of continued form? Naaaah! :)

I notice there's always one 2 yr old race everyday and the favourite is the selection. I'm not sure how these are selected but if anything it looks like you may have a 2 yr old system at least :)

tovarich
7th September 2005, 10:45
I keep nearly forgetting about these every day. My starting bank is currently doubled, my original 5% stake is now 2.5%ish, hmm shall I reraise it to 5% in anticipation of continued form? Naaaah! :)

Don't ask me, mate. :) I'm just hoping the run continues and it's not just a flash in the pan. Profits so far are excellent but who knows when the sky might cave in. Anyway, I'm off to Cyprus on Sat for two weeks and hopefully when I come back (if I come back) the "something new" system will still be in form. And then we'll have to see if it's a success over the jumps.

.....Be Lucky!!!

Rhq
7th September 2005, 15:03
Sels = 124
Wins = 39
S/R = 31%
3% Running Bank = £1669
Level Stake Profit = +88.75 Points.
:wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle:

Only two selections again today!

3.15...Eps...Fire Two (NAP)
3.30...Don...Art Deco

.....Be Lucky!!!
Hi there Tovarich,
Just joined forum especially to ask if you have published the rules to this system? If so where can I find them?

I ask as I am unable to get on the net every day and would like to be able to work out the bets myself.

Rhq

MarcusMel
7th September 2005, 15:05
Rules have not been published on this forum to the best of my knowledge

Rhq
7th September 2005, 15:45
Rules have not been published on this forum to the best of my knoledge
Ah well. Thanks for taking the time to let me know Marcus.

Rhq

MarcusMel
7th September 2005, 15:50
Tov is probably busy getting ready for his holiday!

tovarich
7th September 2005, 22:56
Hi there Tovarich,
Just joined forum especially to ask if you have published the rules to this system? If so where can I find them?

I ask as I am unable to get on the net every day and would like to be able to work out the bets myself.

Rhq

Bearing in mind, Rhq, that this system is really still under test, having only been going for 28 days, it really is doing surprisingly well. Maybe in another two months or so we'll know if it is a viable and profitable proposition. If, after a three months test, the profits are correspondingly in proportion to today and I've given away the secret, then I can visualise a few viewers will be rubbing their hands in anticipation of the £thousands they'll make when they know they can sell the tips ---ONLY £100 PER MONTH FOR A STEADY SUPPLY OF WINNERS" --- the kind of thing we get through the post every day.

On the other hand of course it could turn out to be a damp squib. In which case you could be receiving a letter from me ---ONLY £200 PER MONTH FOR A STEADY SUPPLY OF WINNERS" --- :D :D :D

But seriously, I'm happy to post the selections every day, but not the logic behind it. Maybe when I pop my clogs i'll leave it to Keith in my will.

Profit Seeker
8th September 2005, 12:28
Maybe when I pop my clogs i'll leave it to Keith in my will.

Now come on mate let's not make any rash decisions, we can talk about this :wink :D

If it's still going well in a years time do us first believers get the subscription free? :hearty

tovarich
9th September 2005, 08:33
Now come on mate let's not make any rash decisions, we can talk about this :wink :D

If it's still going well in a years time do us first believers get the subscription free? :hearty

Small discount maybe! :D