PDA

View Full Version : well i didnt make a profit 2day people

dances
25th September 2005, 19:43
anyway i did only have my two bets but dtinkers jamie and seb had a bad day but mine gets worse. a friend rang me with a tip for dishdasha 40 /1 and i didnt back him cause i had my two bets the bloody .............. won. my bank is nw 13 euro down from 21. oh well tomorrow another day any tips lol............................ :doh :butthead:

vegyjones
25th September 2005, 20:10
Dishdasha was a members selection! :(

sparkyminer
25th September 2005, 20:54
You don't live in Carlisle? Do you Dances? :wink :D

dances
25th September 2005, 21:06
no sparky i live in dublin ireland.lol also i seen dishdasha in the results coloum but how come i didnt see that selection on the site .?? what u mean it was a members selection or which member.

vegyjones
25th September 2005, 21:19
JTS system!

dances
25th September 2005, 21:26
jts system is that in the free section or members only?

presto
25th September 2005, 21:29
members.

but it is a tough system to run, and only experienced bettors sould try it.

tovarich
26th September 2005, 08:36
anyway i did only have my two bets but dtinkers jamie and seb had a bad day but mine gets worse. a friend rang me with a tip for dishdasha 40 /1 and i didnt back him cause i had my two bets the bloody .............. won. my bank is nw 13 euro down from 21. oh well tomorrow another day any tips lol............................ :doh :butthead:

Welcome to the forum Dance. There are lots of good ideas amongst this lot, which can all help you make a profit from horseracing and we are a friendly lot. Just take it easy, nobody got rich overnight from betting on horses. For my part I am currently testing a system called "Something New" which you'll find in the HORSE RACING SYSTEM QUALIFIERS section. So far, after 30 racing days, it's showing over 90 points profit. :wiggle: mostly on the flat. Waiting now to see how it does over the jumps but whatever way you go, BE LUCKY.

vegyjones
26th September 2005, 08:42
Rumours have been squashed that this particular system would have made over 200 points in the last 2 weeks whilst the conductor of this sytem was on holiday! :laugh

Profit Seeker
26th September 2005, 08:47
members.

but it is a tough system to run, and only experienced bettors sould try it.
And this is coming from experience :peeky :wink

tovarich
26th September 2005, 10:01
Rumours have been squashed that this particular system would have made over 200 points in the last 2 weeks whilst the conductor of this sytem was on holiday! :laugh

We'll never know, Vegy, I never looked at a newspaper for two whole weeks (except one copy of the Cyprus Mail) which had no racing pages in it which was surprising since there seemed to be a bookie shop on every street corner and usually well attended. Couldn't see what they were betting on since "Er indoors" always seemed to get between me and the doorway, and not by accident I don't think :( . Did see copies of RP on sale but they were always yesterdays. (Yes I checked) :D

Win2Win
26th September 2005, 10:32
So the other week while on holiday you had access to 'yesterdays' RP, and you never told us the results!!

wb
26th September 2005, 11:40
Just make sure you are thinking long term mate, nobody makes a lot overnight at this game

Win2Win
26th September 2005, 11:55
nobody makes a lot overnight at this gameI do :D

vegyjones
26th September 2005, 12:21
I do :D
You been following my tips again Keith?? :D

wb
26th September 2005, 12:22

:D :D :D Except keith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Win2Win
26th September 2005, 12:32
I just sold Vegy's soul to the Devil.....what the hell am I supposed to do with 3 peso's?????

vegyjones
26th September 2005, 12:34
I just sold Vegy's soul to the Devil.....what the hell am I supposed to do with 3 peso's?????
Wahey... I've heard you have to ::hump St Peter to get into heaven... at least I don't have to go through that! :D

sparkyminer
26th September 2005, 12:40
You got a good deal there mate! :wink :)

tovarich
26th September 2005, 13:04

It's tomorrows RP I want. :D

vegyjones
26th September 2005, 13:22
You got a good deal there mate! :wink :)
Let's hope the Tottenham board don't see this before they make their decision! :D