PDA

View Full Version : Mozilla and Betfair

Jonny2621
26th September 2005, 09:03
Im using Mozilla instead of IE as i find it quicker and more relaible than Bill's Baby, however i still have problems with Betfair. When i view in Mozilla the Betfair screen widens so that the bet summary on the right hand side is not visible. I have to scroll across to view that window and even then i cannot see the liability and to win buttons, they are off screen altogether.

This is the only site that i have had problems with but its a pretty important one so if anyone has any ideas how to stop this happening muchly rep and goodwill is available!

cheers
Jon

MattR
26th September 2005, 15:16
This drives me up the wall too! No idea why it should work, but if you change the lay colour on the settings on the betfair page, when it resets it comes back proper size. Sometimes you have to do it a couple of times, seems no rhyme or reason to it but it does work most times!

Stewards enquiry
27th September 2005, 08:52
I find if you click on view, page style, no style, basic page style, usually does the trick for me but when I go to a different meeting it goes wrong again and I have to go through the procedure again. Its a pain.

Jonny2621
27th September 2005, 09:23
rep to Stewards but couldnt give you rep Matt, says i have to spread it around. Didnt realise id given you rep before :D

MattR
27th September 2005, 11:59
rep to Stewards but couldnt give you rep Matt, says i have to spread it around. Didnt realise id given you rep before :D

:D I'll wait lol