PDA

View Full Version : Tues. 27th Sep.(Day 32)

tovarich
27th September 2005, 08:52
Sels = 136
Wins = 43
S/Rate = 32%
3% Bank = £1587
Lsp = + 90.75 Pts. (= 2.93 points profit every day!) :yikes:

2.30...Gwd...Astronomical.....Lost
2.55...Sed...Dalida (N.H.).....Lost
4.50...Gwd...Indecent Proposal (2 yo)(NAP).....WON @ 5/2
5.05...Not...Pride of Nation.....WON @ 2/1

Hope there's enough here to increase profits. :) If I can get the bank up to £2,200 (i.e. £2,000 profit) then I'll increase stakes to 4%. :)

Sels = 140
Wins = 45
S/Ratew = 32%
Bank = £1701 :wiggle:
LSP = + 93.25 Points :wiggle:

.....Be Lucky!!!

Profit Seeker
27th September 2005, 16:54
Took early for Indecent 2.82, it was 4.5 later :splapme

Profit Seeker
27th September 2005, 17:16
But made up for by getting 4 on Pride Of Nation :)

Great stuff once more Tov! Are you a member upstairs?

tovarich
27th September 2005, 19:07
But made up for by getting 4 on Pride Of Nation :)

Great stuff once more Tov! Are you a member upstairs?

Glad you're making a profit PS, and I hope it carries on. :wiggle:

No, I'm not a member upstairs. Gave it a try for a month but unfortunately, good as the info is, I found I was missing out because I wasn't always available to get the late info that was coming in so it seemed pointless carrying on. Then I discovered "Something New".

If at the end of the day it all goes pear shaped, well maybe you'll hear me knocking on the door again, but so far I'm doing O.K. and happy to pass on my tips. :) Meanwhile:-

.....Be Lucky!!!

dances
27th September 2005, 19:55
hi tov this semms a good thread but i dont understand whats happening here wats 2.5 mean and 4 are they prices and what do you mean by 2000 profit did you have a bank of 200 if so what are your stakes thanks. a new comer to the sport .

andyp
27th September 2005, 20:28
Tov, excellent stuff pal. Keep the tips coming, i am gonna start puttin some small bets on these selections, so long may it continue!

Some more rep for you!!

tovarich
28th September 2005, 09:28
Thanks for the backing, lads (and the rep points, they're always welcome). Just posted todays selections above.

Dances mate, the figures you are asking about (as mentioned by Profit Seeker) are decimalised prices you get on BETFAIR, the betting exchange. Sometimes (quite often actually) you get better prices on the betting exchanges than you get in your local bookies shop.

As for the bank - I started on 8th August with a bank of £200 and bet 3% of that (£6) on the first selection which won at 15/2. Profits were added to the bank and 3% of the bank was bet on the second selection, which won at 3/1. Profits are added to the bank and losses are deleted but the bet is always 3% of the current bank which now stands at £1701 (which means £1501 profit in 32 racing days).

On the other hand you can just bet level stakes on each bet. For example 1 point bet on every selection (140 so far) gave 45 winners and a profit of 93.75 points. (1 point can be anything you want or can afford - 10p or £1 or £10) so that's not a bad way to build up a bank then if you make enough profit you can increase your basic stakes.

Whichever way you go - be careful and :-

.....Be Lucky!!!