PDA

View Full Version : Betfair Withdrawls

topman
17th October 2005, 14:23
Ok, I know, I'm not the first to ask this one. Deposited funds into BF using an Irish Mastercard. Can't withdraw back to this so trying the cheque option but keeps telling me i must 'regsiter' my address and to use the Change Contact Details option. I do this, save it, but it returns to the cheque withdraw screen still with no contact details?

Help anyone - I only want a small amount but way to try and get something back for once befor eit all disappears as usual.

Win2Win
17th October 2005, 16:13
Have you tried calling their helpline?

topman
18th October 2005, 14:05
Have you tried calling their helpline?

Got an email back from them asking me to reply with my address, which I did. Got another email saying everything should now be ok, whihc it wasn't. Then got a call from the wife wanting to know why Betfair customer services should be ringing me, which resulted in the Spanish Inquisition! Finally tried entering 'Ireland' in the Post Code and this seemed to work but I'll wait until I have the cheque in my hands. For those of you that don;t know, Ireland has yet to introduce Post Codes.

Glad it was only a 'small' amount as the wife has already got it earmarked. ::swear

Profit Seeker
18th October 2005, 14:14
If all you've lost had been put into win2win you MAY have more to show than all you have deposited :yikes: Then the wife would be more like ::hump rather than :whip :D

wb
18th October 2005, 14:42
! Finally tried entering 'Ireland' in the Post Code and this seemed to work but I'll wait until I have the cheque in my hands. For those of you that don;t know, Ireland has yet to introduce Post Codes.

Glad it was only a 'small' amount as the wife has already got it earmarked. ::swear

I hate that! nearly every website asks for your postcode. I usually type eire, and most times it works. it is really annoying

Fadetoblack
18th October 2005, 14:43
I sometimes use M16 ORA to be confusing...