PDA

View Full Version : form question

wb
18th October 2005, 15:33
can anyone tell me if the RP form (on the left of the card) is for all codes of racing? im looking for a some All Weather records

For example, does todays Southell card include the horses record on 'normal tracks' and NH races?

if so, is there an easy way to get a horses AW form only, without trawling back to old records.

i.e. is it already compiled somewhere?

Thanks,

Wayne

andyp
18th October 2005, 15:40
If i have understood your question correctly Wayne. The RP ratings for All Weather racing should be in bold. Any form in normal print is for racing on turf.

wb
18th October 2005, 15:41
Thats what i needed to know. thanks andy

wb
18th October 2005, 15:43
If i have understood your question correctly Wayne. The RP ratings for All Weather racing should be in bold. Any form in normal print is for racing on turf.

does it work the other way round?

eg, when it is a NH card, are the NH races in bold? also, is there a way of telling if it was Flat or NH?

mathare
18th October 2005, 15:46
I think that for flat races only flat form is shown and for NH races only NH races are shown. So a horse that has run 3 flat then 3 NH races finishing 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and finally 6th in those races will have form figures of 123 for it's next flat race and 456 for it's next NH race

Onlyforfun
18th October 2005, 16:02
Just to complicate matters. On NH form both NHF, hurdles and chase are lower case and point to point form is bold, but the p2p form isn't included in the form detail.