PDA

View Full Version : Effect of the draw at AW tracks question

wb
20th October 2005, 12:17
effect of the draw at AW tracks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im have a AW system on trial for about 3 weeks, and with a mythical starting bank of 1000, it is now 1020. (not a lot, i know, but profit none the less)

I was hoping to try to maximise some more profit by changing a few things around. One thing I have not considered is the effect of the draw (I don't know anything about it, to be honest).
I done a search here but could not find much, as Im only interested in effect of the draw at the All Weather tracks. I also googled it, but it was not great.

If anyone know's anything about the effect of the draw and how it works at the UK AW tracks, I would greatly appreciate it.

Actually, if anyone knows any odd facts, or stats, or think there is anything I should know for all weather betting, that may help my system, please let me know

With Thanks,

Wayne

Profit Seeker
20th October 2005, 12:18
It's mostly said that at these tracks the low numbers are best but this has been changing over the years I believe. Often middle numbers are good for Wolverhampton. Don't think there's much in it, apart from perhaps highest numbers aren't so good at shorter trips.

wb
20th October 2005, 12:28
But how much weight should this fact be given? do the low numbers win a lot more, or is it minimal

plater
20th October 2005, 12:29
Wayne, check out http://www.adrianmassey.com/draw/index.php

Plater

wb
20th October 2005, 12:30
Wayne, check out http://www.adrianmassey.com/draw/index.php

Plater

Perfect, Just what i wanted. thanks plater

Roberto
20th October 2005, 14:00
This will also be useful for you, I think:

www.btinternet.com/~howard.hutch/AW/AWstf.htm

Profit Seeker
22nd October 2005, 08:48
Interesting that 89% of Wolves 5F races are won by stalls 1-6 in the last year. Maybe dutching these on bet IE would be a nice system. The first and last are 5F, dutching 1-6 at this point in time shows a 116% profit for the first and 62% for the last but I'm sure that last one will get better.

For the last I think On The Trail is excellent value at the current 9.4, so knowing me it will drift, I've followed this horse forever and he's quite reliable. In the first I'm taking the best trainer ROI and 2nd best strike rate, drawn 6 Madam Cantyre. That's it, jinxed em both now! :ermmm

bigcumba
22nd October 2005, 09:04
INteresting figures PS, might be worth a wee dabble, but take into account that it's banded racing...

markwales
22nd October 2005, 09:28
Interesting site that Roberto...not come across that one before.

Profit Seeker
22nd October 2005, 11:22
First one obliges :)

Profit Seeker
22nd October 2005, 13:59
And so does the last, my fancy On The Trail winning at 7/1 :D Hope someone played with bet IE.