PDA

View Full Version : FREE racing uk till march 2006

presto
22nd November 2005, 12:34
Dear presto

As thanks to our loyal customers, we would like to offer you the chance to get a Racing UK subscription until the 31st March 2006. Having Racing UK would normally cost you £20 per month, but we are offering it absolutely free!

Racing UK is a digital TV channel that brings you live Horse Racing from 31 different tracks around the country. You are not required to carry on with the service after your trial period ends.

All you need to do is click here and fill out the form. Once we receive your details, Racing UK will aim to have your subscription activated within 24 hours. This offer is for Sky subscribers only and is only open to the username at the top of this e-mail.

Please note that there are only 50 subscriptions available and we will distribute them on a first come first served basis.

Kind regards

The Betfair Team
click this link - https://forms.taglab.com/betfair-racinguk/?noterms=true

DaveW
22nd November 2005, 12:55
Could be the Russian mafia trying to get your details?

presto
22nd November 2005, 13:02
i checked the sender:

Betfair <receive@betfairmail.com

- this is what betfair always use for promotional e-mails.

presto
22nd November 2005, 14:26
i just checked ch432 - they have already switched me on :)

sparkyminer
22nd November 2005, 14:30
Nice one presto. Great offer mate, unfortunately I don't have sky.:(

vegyjones
22nd November 2005, 14:33
You can still get Free horse racing if you don't have sky sparky

Put on your TV

Retune all the channels

If you can't see any racing...

GO DOWN TO WILLIAM HILL's you lazy :censored: :laugh :laugh

Vic
22nd November 2005, 15:34
:unfortunately I don't have sky.:(
Sparky - you'll have to get out of that mine more often mate :D

sparkyminer
22nd November 2005, 16:03
Sparky - you'll have to get out of that mine more often mate :D
Not enough hours in the day to watch terres..........teres.........terress.....normal telly, ne'er mind satellite.:)

Vic
22nd November 2005, 16:09
Was thinking more along the lines of the blue stuff (the blue stuff with clouds that is!)

Don't have Sky either - I'd only end up watching sport the whole time, the missus wouldn't be impressed

ziggs
23rd November 2005, 00:48
Thanks for the link presto. I Just got activated. Does anybody know the time lag on the live racing?

presto
23rd November 2005, 01:49
glad you got activated ziggs.

i just checked and i have been activated aswell. (this morning must have been a preview).

i think the lag can be upto 4 second's on ATR / RUK and only 2 second's on BBC / CH4. - but i am not too sure.

Win2Win
23rd November 2005, 09:46
My RUK is free now.....my company pays :doh