PDA

View Full Version : im signing up in the morning

dances
25th November 2005, 21:58
:D yes people im getting my very first 48 hour membership an im excited :wiggle: . just wondering have you any tips on getting the most out of the site for the 48 hours like what to look for etc. thanx guys.

Win2Win
25th November 2005, 22:23
Follow the selections :doh

Depends on what banks your starting with, laying/winning/both, etc.

Probably worth just sticking with the Bonus first, and the False Lays.

Vic
25th November 2005, 22:34
Dances - best tip I can give you is make it a months membership to really get the best out of what is there - you'll be unlikely to look back :)

scaaty
26th November 2005, 00:54
I have to agree with what Vic says - I did the 48 hour membership first and as soon as it was finished I went straight back to sign up for the month. I'm six days into the month now and still reading, learning and asking questions - there's so much info 48 hours just isn't enough to take it all in. Apart from that the only thing I would say is lock the door, turn the telly off and read as much as possible in the member's area of the forum, particularly all the 'stickies' and the Golden Balls thread. Enjoy yourself :)

wb
26th November 2005, 01:59
copy and paste the staking advice

:yikes:

can i say that keith ? :peeky

and have a good read of it.

As far as i can remember, you have had problems with opening a betfair account, so perhaps it is best to just do the backing bets. If you can lay, just do the 'false lays'

remember, you can get 48 hours out of it, so make sure you sign up so you get sundays also. should i have said that too?? :pk1

also, remember, tomorrow is only one day. hopefully it will make you a few quid, but this really is a long term thing. p.s. dont forget the free site, the bets have the same Strike Rate.

good luck.

Wayne