PDA

View Full Version : aphrodisiac

piggy
14th January 2006, 13:54
A guy goes into a Pharmacist, walks up to the Chemist behind the counter and says; "I would like half a pound of ground South African white rhino horn, please."

"What?" the Chemist asks, astonished.

"Half a pound of ground South African white rhino horn, please." repeats the man.

"But that's the most powerful aphrodisiac known to man," explains the Chemist, "people normally purchase that by the gram."

"I've got three Swedish au-pairs coming round at the weekend, so I want to be up for it." boasts the man.

"OK," the Chemist said, "Start taking it early Friday evening, and come Saturday morning you'll be going like a sewing machine."

The guy leaves with his wonder powder, thanking the Chemist for his help.
Monday morning, the Pharmacist's door flies open, and in staggers this guy looking absolutely drained.

"My god," says the Chemist, "What's happened?"

"I need a large tube of that Ralgex Deep Heat, please." the man requests.

"Ralgex?" gasps the Chemist, "Let's have a look at your manhood a minute."

The man does as he is asked, and flops his rather red and sore looking d**k onto the counter for the Chemist to inspect.

"That's red raw," the Chemist announces, "You can't use Ralgex on that, you'll burn the bl**dy thing off."

"No, it's not for my d**k," explains the man, "It's for my arm and shoulder, they didn't :censored: turn up!"