PDA

View Full Version : nero burning 7.0

piggy
7th March 2006, 13:06
i upgraded to nero 7 and its pants dvd lip sinc out problems burning mp3's to cd so i uninstalled and tried to reinstall 6.6 which allways worked perfectly for me, about 3/4 of the way through PC just turns itself off and i get a major system error on restart, ive done a search for nero folders and the only ones left on are in windows, windows/system32 and windows/prefetch.
the files in windows all have UN infront of them i.e. UNNerobackitup its a 228kb application, could any of these left on be causing a system conflict ? please help or reccomend burning software better than nero

lowe1
7th March 2006, 14:20
piggy

i had problems with system conflict and out of sync films using nero as well so i switched to divx for my dvd's and now use real player to burn mp3's

tony

vegyjones
7th March 2006, 14:27
i blah to blah 7 and its blah de blah blah out blah burning blahh to de blah i blah and tried to blah eek blah allways blah blah for me, about blah of the way through blah de blah blah off and i get a blah blah blah on blur, ive done a search for blah blah and the only ones left on are in blah , blah/blaheek and blah/deblah.
the blah in blahblah all have blah blah of them i.e. Whattheheck its a eek blah, could any of these left on be causing a blah blank? please help or reccomend blah blahware better than blah
WHAT????? :yikes: :yikes:

Win2Win
7th March 2006, 14:31
You typed all that for a cheap laugh? :mover

piggy
7th March 2006, 14:31
WHAT????? :yikes: :yikes:
you insensative :censored: ive got a real problem which is causing me terrible stress and all you can do is make a joke, why don't you go back to peeking through windows:D

vegyjones
7th March 2006, 14:35
You typed all that for a cheap laugh? :mover
Yes! :geek

why don't you go back to peeking through windows
The sight of your wallpaper put me off doing that! :yikes:

skunkybob
12th March 2006, 10:57
I upgraded to version 7, big mistake..I removed the same but before I reinstalled 6 I used a tasty program called Tune Up Utilities which 'cleans' up and can also defragement your registry amongst other things, would recommend it...I find it more reliable than Norton Systemwork which I used to use.