PDA

View Full Version : Help needed

markkirwan
11th March 2006, 14:25
Hi everyone I have just joined the site and I would like to follow the systems that you use, please can anyone tell me the way to use each system (staking how to place the bets etc.) As I think it will take me about a month to get to read all the forum and get accustomed to the site.

Win2Win
11th March 2006, 14:33
Basic strategy is laid out at the top of the Members Update page you have access to. Basic laying is explained here http://www.win2win.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=37583

Vic
11th March 2006, 14:33
Hi everyone I have just joined the site and I would like to follow the systems that you use, please can anyone tell me the way to use each system (staking how to place the bets etc.) As I think it will take me about a month to get to read all the forum and get accustomed to the site.
Welcome Mark - if you're talking members systems there is a ton of info in the "upstairs" section on the forum, especially Keiths Golden Balls advice. Recommend that you do spend a bit of time doing some reading before jumping in - especially true on the lays coz there really is some helpful advise on those, and it's easy to make a mess if you're not on the ball.
Rule of thumb on the members sys bets is 3% of bank as stake - but do have a good read before piling in. Good luck