PDA

View Full Version : So you fancy yourself as a bit of a Columbo eh?

vegyjones
23rd May 2006, 01:38
Try these murder mysteries out! :)

I solved the first 2, but am stimped on the 3rd, even though I think I know the killer, the weapon, and the accomplice :ggek

http://www.normandcompany.com/STICKMAN/

scaaty
23rd May 2006, 01:53
Great, looks like the kind of puzzles I like :) Unfortunately doesn't work properly for me - think I need to mess with my java settings, cos I get 'restricted sites' message when I try to use computer or enter code etc - I'll try again tomorrow.

GlosRFC
23rd May 2006, 03:12
Vegy....

1st thing is, the killer and accomplice are quite easy to identify and the weapon is also revealed in time but have you found the bit of physical evidence connecting the killer to the room? Hint: Have you fallen into a deep sleep and visited the creepy little man?

I was a bit perturbed about that all that though - this is supposed to be a site for kids but you'll see what I mean when you get to the Tree Monster and have to click on the search link for further details about the answer its looking for ;fire

2nd thing is, when you return to the police chief what are you typing in the box? Hint: Just answer the question "Do you know...do you have evidence" literally, no need to enter any of your clues.