PDA

View Full Version : Headphones

John
12th June 2006, 22:52
Hi guys

My iPod Nano got delivered today, rather nice piece of kit I have to say. However, slight problem... there are no headphones! :doh So essentially I can't really use it until I buy some. Can any iPod owners or even MP3 player owners in general recommend any decent headphones to buy? I'd prefer to buy Apple iPod specific headphones as they'll match, but this isn't a must.

Alternatively if anybody has any spare headphones knocking around that they'd like to sell to me, I'd be happy to negotiate a fair deal for them. :wink

Cheersio.

sparkyminer
12th June 2006, 23:03
Send it back. Headphones should be included.

John
12th June 2006, 23:07
This was off eBay mate, forgot to point that out. The auction didn't include headphones... my mistake really. Still the iPod is fine and I can't complain with the deal I got. :)

Huggy2000
13th June 2006, 07:56
The earphones that come with the Nano are awful. They're made from hard plastic that bear no resemblance to the shape of your ear. I managed about 2 hours with them in before feeling the pain.

I've got the RP-HNJ50E-W (called Sports or Inner Ear headphones) from Panasonic. They're sort of squishy and slot into your ear so nicely it's difficult to hear anything else other than the music, and I haven't gone deaf yet which is a bonus.

They're about 25 quid on the high street and according to the website they are "Cool and fashionable" :)