PDA

View Full Version : Tonights Update

Win2Win
3rd July 2006, 11:35
I'm off to see Whitesnake tonight, so depending on time the free update will either be very early, or tomorrow AM (the results from today will be AM).

Can't wait, close enough to the front to touch his bulge :yikes:

podtog
3rd July 2006, 11:57
You sick ffff as my woman always says :) .

Profit Seeker
3rd July 2006, 12:20
Caught a glimpse of an oasis concert on C4 last night. The crowd were like sardines, how the hell do you go for a pee? It must be chlostrophobic as you like. Looks more like suffering than enjoyment.

vegyjones
3rd July 2006, 12:22
more like suffering than enjoyment.
They were watching Oasis! :wink :D

mathare
3rd July 2006, 12:23
The crowd were like sardines, how the hell do you go for a pee?Same as you used to do at big football matches when they were terraced - hope the bloke in front of you doesn't mind you :pss'ing in his pocket

vegyjones
3rd July 2006, 12:28
Same as you used to do at big football matches when they were terraced
As a Grimsby fan, when was the last time you went to a "big" football match :laugh

Oh yeah - I forgot about Tunisia V Ukraine :laugh :peeky

Profit Seeker
3rd July 2006, 12:37
Well I love music, but enough to want to swim in people's piss watching it! :ermmm

mathare
3rd July 2006, 12:38
As a Grimsby fan, when was the last time you went to a "big" football match :laughI've seen us at Wembley and the Millennium Stadium. I've been to England v Argentina at Wembley. And then I've been to some tinpot grounds with flats at each corner :wink

vegyjones
3rd July 2006, 12:42
And then I've been to some tinpot grounds with flats at each corner :wink
You know you want one! :D

Onlyforfun
3rd July 2006, 12:47
I'm off to Windsor on a friends boat, the music will be better as will the crumpet! :)

vegyjones
3rd July 2006, 12:53
How many months till you can return the offer of a boat trip Off? :D

Onlyforfun
4th July 2006, 09:33
I've got the cash Vegy, but lack the time unfortunately. New car and some more work on the house will take precedence this summer. :(

vegyjones
4th July 2006, 10:08
Ah drats

Win2Win
4th July 2006, 21:35
A few concert pics on the gallery, would have had more but a) forgot I had the camera b) was having fun c) The buggers kept moving around the stage :D