PDA

View Full Version : **New Systems On Sale Now**

Win2Win
28th January 2007, 22:23
Win2Win Racing is pleased to announce the release of its NH Quickfire systems.

The package includes an eBook (PDF) with 4 X Win systems, and 1 X Lay system. Also included is the spreadsheet file containing 5 full years of data, with income calculator.

The eBook also contains profit potential, bank/risk management, and staking plans

These are not get rich quick systems, as non exist no matter what other tipsters/sites may tell you.

The complete package is £40

Full details, and free results download can be found here;
http://www.nh-horse-racing-systems.co.uk/

Mattw07
28th January 2007, 22:43
very speedy delivery! ( i wud say if it was ebay)

peza2605
28th January 2007, 23:23
i know that if you snooze you lose,but will you have these available in april??

Win2Win
28th January 2007, 23:24
For you....yes :)

peza2605
28th January 2007, 23:26
that is so sweet...........i love scousers:)

Win2Win
29th January 2007, 00:00
:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

scaaty
29th January 2007, 00:36
Just ordered these - hopefully they'll act as an incentive to stop smoking ! The money I don't spend on ciggies will go to building up banks to run the systems.

Well, that's the theory anyway .... :D !!!

MattR
29th January 2007, 00:40
Keith, just running through rules on these and familiarising myself with RP and where to find some of them.

If poss could you confirm this so I can be sure I'm following it correctly that for the First Timer one I have just one qualifer looking through tomorrow at Ludlow in the 4.30 is that correct?

Win2Win
29th January 2007, 10:01
You want me to do it manually? :ooo

Yes that is one, simple eh? :) All you have to do now is pray Thommo or Big Mac don't tip it :ermmm

Win2Win
29th January 2007, 10:06
All these systems are already in profit for 2007, the First Timer has already shown a 26% increase in January.

MattR
29th January 2007, 11:32
You want me to do it manually? :ooo

Yes that is one, simple eh? :) All you have to do now is pray Thommo or Big Mac don't tip it :ermmm

:laugh

Thanks Keith

MattR
31st January 2007, 10:46
First Timer has already shown a 26% increase in January.

Had a great start with this one :) Peaks and troughs as we know, but always nice to start on a roll.

drfernet
4th February 2007, 14:08
Found 2 lay qualifiers today at 4.40, am I right?

MattR
4th February 2007, 15:34
Yep I have two in that. So you're right (or we're both wrong :laugh )

orientalexpress
20th February 2007, 17:16
hi there

I just purchase the quickfire systems. Thanks
Just got a question. On the website, when i download the spread sheets, there are hundreds of runs.

but in the ebook I would like to know where why there are not as many runs for each system ? as in the stats for each year. eg it says 50 win 98 runs but when i look at the spread sheet you have many more

Was thats just an example of what was achieveable ?

thanks keith

orientalexpress
20th February 2007, 17:21
ignore this Kieth miss read :P

Win2Win
21st February 2007, 00:24
Consider yourself ignored :)

Merlin
25th February 2007, 03:48
How much commission will u give me, guv...if I advertise your systems on my new website? :yikes:

Win2Win
25th February 2007, 13:26
How much commission will u give me, guv...if I advertise your systems on my new website? :yikes:

Two bags per week :ooo

http://www.narconon.ca/images/crystal_meth.jpg

Merlin
25th February 2007, 15:11
Tight Sod...:laugh...throw a 17 year old Philipino virgin in too....we have a deal:laugh

Win2Win
25th February 2007, 22:09
Tight Sod...:laugh...throw a 17 year old Philipino virgin in too....we have a deal:laugh
No problemo....el mateo.......Any particular name for HIM? :D

Nick777
20th March 2007, 13:09
Keith

When is the FLAT quickfire systems coming out. Thought it was going to be last Sunday?

Also, on the NH quickfire systems, with the lay system, if the whole race is for Mares or fillies, is the race no longer a qualifier?

Cheers
Nick

Win2Win
20th March 2007, 14:18
Any women :)

I put a message up the other day....somewhere....:doh

Just finishing off the eBook within the next 2 days, then get some one to proof read it, and we should be done by Fri-Sun.

It contains a nice system that has done me well for years.....got me a 50/1 at Royal Ascot a few years back, nice exchange price :)

softie
30th June 2007, 12:17
At the risk of being jumped on from a great height:ooo, can i ask if the NH Quickfire package include the Jumping For Profit system,or is that separate, and are they ok for summer jumps too or best left till the nh season proper?

peza2605
30th June 2007, 20:10
i think the jumping for profit is seperate, i havent got it yet but id assume you can use it all year round.

Win2Win
30th June 2007, 20:57
Seperate, and all packages work all year round.

softie
1st July 2007, 07:37
:thumbs

jasonpariah
27th December 2008, 23:07
Reviving an old thread I know but,it seems to be the right place for my question though.

I have purchased the NH Quickfire package and I am running Trainer 3.It has come up with qualifiers at the Lingfield all weather track.Normally the races state in the card title that jumps are present but,at the Lingfield AW it does not.

My question is,are these selections good to go with the system or should I be avoiding the AW tracks and sticking to the races that state they have jumps?

Sorry but very new to this.

TheGoodGuy
28th December 2008, 01:09
My question is,are these selections good to go with the system or should I be avoiding the AW tracks and sticking to the races that state they have jumps?

Win2Win has developed the NH Quickfire systems to be used ONLY on National Hunt (chase/hurdle) races, so to maximise your potential profit using these systems you are advised to stick rigidly to the rules and apply them accordingly.

Some meetings have a mixture of AW & Turf races so always check the race card title for the words "chase" or "hurdle" to apply the NH Quickfire system rules.

As AW races do not include jumps......the advice is....DO NOT apply the NH system rules to them........though if you choose to.......do so at your own peril.

:thumbs

jasonpariah
28th December 2008, 01:29
Tnx for the fast response.

jasonpariah
28th December 2008, 01:35
New question sorry

The system mentions a 10% overbet.Does this mean we need to average a placed price of 10% above starting price?

TheGoodGuy
28th December 2008, 02:29
(Copied from a previous post).......

Overbet is basically the amount you beat the SP by (on the exchanges or, if you strike at the right time, the Guaranteed Price Bookies like William Hill, Bet365 & Paddy Power.)
You should be looking for 10% or more really.

So if a horse goes off at 5/1 and you get matched at 6.6 on Betfair you have done well.
You got 5.6/1 on a 5/1 winner so you beat SP by over 10% here.
However.....be aware that by the time you factor in commission on the exchanges you have actually got less than 10% overbet.

jasonpariah
28th December 2008, 02:43
Cool.

Many thanks for clearing those bits up for me Ada.