PDA

View Full Version : 1.50 sedgefield tomorrow

racehorse
19th February 2007, 22:07
ok so i did my bank in today with some stupid bets then chased my losses on the a bet in the 5.00 not a sausage well im the stupid one hope for a better day tomorrow.

ive looked at this race over and over again and i need some expert advice .
david pipe is in great form mcoy only has the one ride the horse looks good nearly nailed on i want to have my one big bet tomorrow on this but.:doh

the bottom horse north walk is screaming at me and i cant see why ive noticed a couple of things its got a gp 1 entry for chelts i think does this mean the trainer thinks something of it. aswell as that it has another entry for friday in warwick its last race it was last in the field with the winner punjabi but that was on good ground how do i know if this horse likes soft ground.

the other two in the race are bernix and bobs dream .

all in all though i think the pipe horse is the one for the bet i realy do need some opinions guys before i burn my fingers pleaseeeeeee:wink

vegyjones
19th February 2007, 22:16
If you are in doubt. Then please don't bet a lot of money on the race!

racehorse
19th February 2007, 22:25
:rolleyes: thats what me heart wants to to vegy but the head tells me different. thats why im posting for advice does any1 have a strong opinion on it or am i missing some crucial points with any of the horses basically does any1 know if this horse will win:yikes:

racehorse
19th February 2007, 22:47
again three horses im so lucky et maintenant but classic role was 2nd behind straw bear on 31st jan o6 that was after a 300 day lay off he is now turned out again after 301 days goes well fresh i would say and likes soft ground .

again opinions people pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

racehorse
19th February 2007, 23:06
greta big c ruins me altogether by putting john forbes as a selection in the 1.50 glad to see classic role got his thumbs up though i might lump on wise owl and classic role in a double hmmmmmmmmmmm

racehorse
20th February 2007, 15:08
placed at 66/1 :D

Godspot
20th February 2007, 23:14
Well done Racehorse! Had a better day today then?