PDA

View Full Version : Hello

caddy
24th June 2007, 19:31
Dear All

Firstly, what a great site and forum, the amount of information and knowledge on here is phenominal.

I am trying to create a second income through gambling, and I believe this site will be of great benefit to me in achieving this, I have a small portfolio of products which have been performing ok, this I hope is the final piece in the jigsaw.

Any pointers/advice would be gratefully received, I have a bank of £1000 for Win2Win, so I need to work out banks for the various systems etc, again any advice would be great!

Kind regards

Simon

Win2Win
24th June 2007, 21:49
:Helooo Others will be along to answer your questions....I've got a site to update :rolleyes:

paul183195
25th June 2007, 18:42
welcome caddy hope you get what your looking from the forum and my advice to you judging by the response to your post is .........be patient :laugh :thumbs

MattR
25th June 2007, 19:06
welcome caddy hope you get what your looking from the forum and my advice to you judging by the response to your post is .........be patient :laugh :thumbs

:laugh

Caddy,

First bit of advice would be to split the 1000 you have into at least 5 banks for 5 different systems. Have a look through the results spreadsheets on the main win2win page for all the systems. On those you can see the last 7 years results and see which ones you want to go with.

mathare
25th June 2007, 19:11
I have a bank of £1000 for Win2Win, so I need to work out banks for the various systems etc, again any advice would be great!
You need to split that £1000 such that you have a balanced portfolio including lay systems and backing systems. That said I wouldn't use a bank of over £200 for any system to start with.

First thing I would do is read as much as you can of the advice on the forum. Then off the top of my head I'd go for something like:

£100 A+ bank at 3% staking updated every day
£200 Golden Lays bank using £2.50 fixed stake cutting off at 7.5
£200 Pro Lays bank using £2 fixed stake cutting off at 11.0
£100 Lambourn Yuck bank at 2.5% staking
£200 Flat systems combo bank
£200 NH systems combo bank

That gives you 14 systems to be going at, which should be plenty. It's still pretty heavily weighted towards backing but gives you some lays for balance.

There's a line in the sand anyway - anyone care to suggest a better use of the money?

As your banks build I would take some out to form new banks and buy the Quickfire e-books Keith (Win2Win) sells.

I also reckon you may get a more comprehensive answer to this in the members' area of the forum as some are unwilling to share too many of their secrets with the general public and keep it back for W2W racing club members.

scoobydoo
25th June 2007, 19:46
Good advice Matt and Mat. Mat....youve missed out your Same Letter system though....Please dont tell me youve lost faith in this already?!!:ermmm:splapme:D

mathare
25th June 2007, 19:51
Mat....youve missed out your Same Letter system though....Please dont tell me youve lost faith in this already?!!:ermmm:splapme:D:laugh Let the fella get settled and then we'll unleash the beast that is the Same Letter system. He needs to learn to crawl before he's ready for the ultimate money maker :wink

scoobydoo
25th June 2007, 20:04
:laugh Let the fella get settled and then we'll unleash the beast that is the Same Letter system. He needs to learn to crawl before he's ready for the ultimate money maker :wink

16:15
1. 4 Feelin Foxy 8/1

16:30
1. 3 Catherines Cafe 3/1F

& youve given it away for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:laugh Seriously havent found any problems with software yet much to my annoyance....this will make things so much easier for people mat! :thumbs

sparkyminer
26th June 2007, 00:18
There was also Wolverhampton 2.15 Regency Red 3/1.
Does Benny the Bus count, 14/1 in the 2.45 at Wolverhampton?
Irish Invader 4/5, 6.30 Kilbeggan.
Hilamar Hotel 7/2, 8.00 Kilbeggan.
I need to get out more.:D

caddy
26th June 2007, 07:20
Hi

Thanks to everyone who has replied to my thread, especially Mathare for your breakdown of systems/banks, as you suggest I have posted my original thread in the beginners room.

Thanks again!

Kind regards

Simon

mathare
26th June 2007, 09:07
There was also Wolverhampton 2.15 Regency Red 3/1.Yep, that counts.

Does Benny the Bus count, 14/1 in the 2.45 at Wolverhampton?
Irish Invader 4/5, 6.30 Kilbeggan.
Hilamar Hotel 7/2, 8.00 Kilbeggan.
I need to get out more.:DNope, none of them. No Irish racing and Benny The Bus has a problem in the middle.