PDA

View Full Version : lewform ratings

LEWFORM
30th July 2007, 21:57
just to say hello from new member lewfom race ratings. just to give you a sample of my ratings i know its after the event but these are true ratings from myself from yarmouth idid not have time to rate the last race due to technicals with my computer. 2.30 alabama spirit 171-cocabana167---3.00rough rock163-amazing day153---3.30rosy alex163-ras laffan139---4.00arctic desert162-for life160---4.30sharab-165-our monogram-161.at the moment these ratings are my first contribution to any forum and i devised these in the last 6 months so i'm still filling up the database with past results on saturday gave dylan thomas to win big race easily i'd be grateful for any comments but please note these ratings are not seasily workable as yet till i get database loaded up-------------- lewform

tophatter
30th July 2007, 22:02
Welcome Lew. There are a couple of people who devise their own ratings on here so another is always welcome. I suggest you post them in the fun bets area of the forum and so people can have a look, see how you do and then if they fancy a flutter in a race and not quite sure between a couple of horses they might use your ratings as a research source option.

It is all about sharing ideas and info and the good thing is that as this is an active forum you can get feedback and lots of ideas in return.

Good luck.

LEWFORM
30th July 2007, 22:10
thanks for your input and i'll take on board your suggestion-many thanks

Win2Win
31st July 2007, 08:56
Have you met Darkman yet....? I think you'll get on :rolleyes: