PDA

View Full Version : Fodder

Win2Win
30th August 2007, 13:11
What a load of crap the racing is today. Reminds of a Tuesday in the 80's on the AW :ermmm

Still a few bets to have, but nothing to get excited about.

Doesn't look like a day for Favs though, as most of the markets are pretty tight.

So now we have decent ground....they give us crap races so the form is still poop :splapme

tophatter
30th August 2007, 14:39
its pretty rotten isnt it? roll on the jump season!

Win2Win
30th August 2007, 15:20
I'm not comlaining now though,,,,betting today at 100% winners :D ....must have a moan before racing every day......not worth watching any of it though.

tophatter
30th August 2007, 15:34
yep a few quid up today thanks to lady bowers. Im watching the cricket so was a nice suprise to see that come in on my statement

tophatter
30th August 2007, 15:37
Im not after timing either, Lady Bower was one of the Flat Quickfire picks, which was nicely picked out for me by Mathares Auto-sys. I got 10/1 on that.

(Hows that for a plug mat? :))

mathare
30th August 2007, 15:48
Im not after timing either, Lady Bower was one of the Flat Quickfire picks, which was nicely picked out for me by Mathares Auto-sys. I got 10/1 on that.

(Hows that for a plug mat? :))Cheers TH.

And I took an early price of 12/1 with Bet365 on that one :D:thumbs

Win2Win
30th August 2007, 16:07
...and Chord goes in.....still 100% winners :Helooo

Who posted that crap in the first post? Guy hasn't a clue what he's talking about :laugh

tophatter
30th August 2007, 16:12
its that old adage isnt it? a winning bet is a good bet. I dont mind what i bet on as long as it wins, however I would not pay to go and watch todays racing.

bigcumba
30th August 2007, 18:43
My own lays were crap today... check this out for a nice set of winners... thankfully didn't touch Linden's Lady:yikes: plus my win systems went well.

LING 2.50 CENTRAL FORCE - lost
LING 4.20 HONEY MONSTER - nr
LING 4.50 DETERMIND STAND - w 11/2
MUSS 2.10 ATTACCA - lost
MUSS 2.10 LINDEN'S LADY - w 14/1
MUSS 2.10 MISS PORCIA - lost
MUSS 3.40 NERO WEST - lost
MUSS 4.40 MANGANO - lost
WOLV 2.30 KENNINGTON - w 13/2
WOLV 3.00 DESPERATE DAN - w 10/11
WOLV 5.00 SOVEREIGNTY - lost

sparkyminer
30th August 2007, 18:48
What's your sig BiGC? Sounds like Stanley Unwin? (I think that was his name?)

bigcumba
30th August 2007, 19:13
What's your sig BiGC? Sounds like Stanley Unwin? (I think that was his name?)

Yep, that's the one :D It's his version of Goldilocks as told in Unwinese. I'm a big fan of Stanley Unwin, since I was a kid I've always found him very funny... sadly he passed away a few years back, but there's a few sites out there with quotes and audio clips to keep his humur alive... here's a favourite of mine from years ago - he had been asked his thoughts on Spurs chances of winning the FA cup

This is a very good question and topicold. I would say that if the forward line have a symmetrical teamworkers and that they can from the first passit of the ball... take in mind the measured beat of a one, two, throo or fido... so that the ball can falollop out to the wingers and a very fine trittly how in a run and drop-kick and carry one and shooting in the goal if they can get by without an offsiger which is known on the ref and don't throw the bottload because he's only doing his best. But, er, it'll be hard on their halfbackers because I don't think they'll get a chance to do a falolloper shooty on account of the front line with their deep joy of, shall we say, an express in their enthusiasm to the first who to clop falollop in the goalmouth. Oh yes. Anyway it's a very good question, sir. It's not much about music excepting that half-time in the band falolloped huffalo-dowd.

And one about Elvis....

With your Elvis Presley and wasp-waist and swivel-hippy, show you had, and I must say it showed it first self in pictures with the rhythmic contrapole of the wobbling of the hipper, sideways with the head and tilty, gave him that expression both also with a little doggy-lublike in the eyebold which he conveyed to the smaller femailode of the specie, coupled with his music because he did trittly-how fine on the strims, helped him along the roamer [....] I heard it first of all on a record in the early mordy: I was doing the shavit-huff with my razor blade, which of course is a safety one, and suddenly, suddenly he did a little syncopole or a drop-it and how, or something he did and caused a jerkit over a pimplode and I've been suffering ever since!