PDA

View Full Version : Investors Required

Snohalo
12th September 2007, 16:02
Hi

I am looking for Investors and Interested Parties in Starting a New Racing Company. Possibly targeting US and Canadian horse races with a view to spread worldwide eventually. A process of both Video and Form analysis would be used. This process has been proven to gain a strong percentage of return on turnover on all markets worldwide over an extended period of time.

For more information please dont hesitate to contact me

no-email-addresses-or-links@I-am-a-daftie.com

bigcumba
12th September 2007, 16:38
Hi

I am looking for Investors and Interested Parties in Starting a New Racing Company.

What's With All The Capital Letters?

Possibly targeting US and Canadian horse races with a view to spread worldwide eventually. A process of both Video and Form analysis would be used.

Hardly anyone here following US or Canadian racing these days, apart from the big meetings.

This process has been proven to gain a strong percentage of return on turnover on all markets worldwide over an extended period of time.

Proven? To whom exactly?

For more information please dont hesitate to contact me

Seems to me you're trawling for folk to part with money. Not something we like on the forum, hence you've been red carded. You obviously didn't spend any time reading the rules or faqs for the forum either, otherwise you would have known not to post your e-mail address either!