PDA

View Full Version : Auto-Sys 8th October

mathare
7th October 2007, 20:59
I have a meeting with my mortgage adviser in the morning so won't have the update on at normal time. I should have something on before the start of racing though if it's not online by midday.

Win2Win
7th October 2007, 21:01
Thought you were going to ask me to do it as I'm out as well.....that would leave VEGY :yikes:

mathare
7th October 2007, 23:07
I've uploaded a provisional set of qualifiers for tomorrow based on the RP cards this evening.

IF I get a chance I will review this when I get up in the morning and upload a new set then if anything has changed. I will do a final set when I get into the office but at the minute I don't know when that will be.

And to think you get this for 10p a day :ermmm

Win2Win
8th October 2007, 08:23
The Tories will give you back inheritance tax (even if no one owns anything :doh), but they would put Auto-Sys up to £100 a day :yikes:

mathare
8th October 2007, 08:28
There qualifiers are presently unchanged but then that's as expected because I doubt the RP are going to change the cards much between 11pm on a Sunday and 8am on a Monday.

mathare
8th October 2007, 11:38
I'm in the office now and have re-checked the qualifiers through Auto-Sys. They remain unchanged so I shall not be uploading a new version of the selections as last night's are still valid and correct.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience.