PDA

View Full Version : declarations

bellabell
26th November 2007, 10:25
Hi everybody, i need some help. I have been looking for a site that provides a list of horses that have been entered in more than one race for the forthcoming weeks races . The racing post dont do one nor does the @theraces site so if anyone has suggestions please feel free.

Thanks bellabell

mathare
26th November 2007, 10:36
Welcome to the forum bellabell :Helooo

You could try the Sporting Life site. I think what you're after comes under their ABC guide (http://horses.sportinglife.com/Abc/), listing all of today's declarations in alphabetical order but on the right-hand side is a link to declarations for the next 5 days. I'm pretty sure 5 days is as far in advance as you can get for declarations. Big-race entries with multiple entry stages are a different beastie though and you can see which horses have been entered for the early stages of those races months in advance.

The Sporting Life data is sorted alphabetically so you'd need to do a bit of work to get a list of those horses entered in multiple races. But you could copy it all out in a spreadsheet and use a formula to check whether the horse on a given row is the same as the horse on the next row and if so enter 1 in a column and then filter on the 1s to give a list of horses in multiple races.

vegyjones
26th November 2007, 11:24
I have nothing to declare :D

sparkyminer
26th November 2007, 11:33
I have nothing to declare :D

Other than you are a blithering idiot.:)

bellabell
26th November 2007, 13:02
Thanks for that , much appreciated.

cheers bella b