PDA

View Full Version : 3.20 Wolverhampton (Tuesday)

frontrunner
27th November 2007, 14:04
PROPAGANDA (5/2) to win :thumbs

Frontrunner
:spinning

Fadetoblack
27th November 2007, 14:48
Hopefully he'll have won by 3.20 FR :wink

Mavrick
27th November 2007, 19:09
She looked a great bet to me, but I took the early Betdaq price last night of 2/1 because betfair was down which I thought was a half decent price and saw that some 6/1 was matched during the morning! It lost anyway, but it was still a good bet.

Fadetoblack
27th November 2007, 19:46
Wasn't too impressed with Ahern.

Mavrick
27th November 2007, 20:13
Did he leave it too late as I can't seem to view the race on ATR. I'm going to try reinstalling WMP.

Fadetoblack
27th November 2007, 20:25
To be honest...if you get to see it you may find nothing wrong...it's just a little problem I have with Eddie's riding style.

frontrunner
27th November 2007, 23:44
PROPAGANDA had every chance but was only beaten a short head. I think as punters we all know when our lucks in and when it's out. When it's in your horse will win the photo & by the narrowist of margins but when it's out yours will lose the photo & by the narrowist of margins :headbange
I agree with yours comments about the jockeys riding of the horse ftb I thought that he could have done better he really frustrates me at times :headbange
One thing I forgot to mention was that when your lucks in your horse won't meet any trouble in running but when it's out yours will meet plenty :mover

Frontrunner
:spinning