PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone

lowe1
3rd December 2007, 17:52
havent been on here much the last couple of years just now and then but thats soon to change !!

just taken a new job in angola 4 weeks on 4 weeks off bliss or what

so i just popped in to say hello

tony

Win2Win
3rd December 2007, 18:31
Angola......land of the exploding oil :)

:Helooo

sparkyminer
4th December 2007, 15:27
havent been on here much the last couple of years just now and then but thats soon to change !!

just taken a new job in angola 4 weeks on 4 weeks off bliss or what

so i just popped in to say hello

tony
What happened to Dubai Tony?

silax
4th December 2007, 17:14
i guess i won't be meeting you then toney

cancersurvivor
8th December 2007, 08:13
Hi friends, I am 18 years old with pretty health. I just went on a diet; it wasn’t a very healthy one. I didn't eat a lot and I lost 10lbs. Now I want to start the WW diet, and on that diet you get enough to be full. Do you think since I am now going on this diet where I eat more I will gain weight? Any helpful suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Win2Win
8th December 2007, 10:11
World War diet? :doh

Are you friends with Vegy?

bigcumba
8th December 2007, 13:29
Hi friends, I am 18 years old with pretty health. I just went on a diet; it wasn’t a very healthy one. I didn't eat a lot and I lost 10lbs. Now I want to start the WW diet, and on that diet you get enough to be full. Do you think since I am now going on this diet where I eat more I will gain weight? Any helpful suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Looks like you've been telling rather a few forums about this... racing, bodybuilding, womens forums, the Dallas Cowboys... I smell a spamming rat here!

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=SUNA,SUNA:2005-46,SUNA:en&q=cancersurvivor

sparkyminer
8th December 2007, 13:32
Looks like you've been telling rather a few forums about this... racing, bodybuilding, womens forums, the Dallas Cowboys... I smell a spamming rat here!

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=SUNA,SUNA:2005-46,SUNA:en&q=cancersurvivor

Shame.............and such a happy username as well.:rolleyes:

Win2Win
8th December 2007, 16:02
Shame.............and such a happy username as well.:rolleyes:

It's the PITS eh Sparky? :D