PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool

Win2Win
2nd January 2008, 23:14
:happyboun Well I called the bet right +1.5 goals so made a profit :Helooo

Although that doesn;t really make up for the fact Benitoss set the team up to play defensive at home :doh:headbange

....and as for Derby.....:yikes:

....and Newcastle......How much longer has Sam got? :Blacklistnonono:

mathare
2nd January 2008, 23:23
It all happened in the last few minutes for me tonight.

I had lumped on Bolton (thank you Stelios!) and Torres' late booking took away my spread profits as I had gone under 30 points

jonahjones
2nd January 2008, 23:44
That is the first time Wigan have ever taken a point off any of the top four!

scoobydoo
3rd January 2008, 00:18
That is the first time Wigan have ever taken a point off any of the top four!

:D Is it New Years Day again! :party I bet there were some heavy losers on Liverpool tonight....they have blown it title wise now I think.

Stelios saved me as well Mat.....what an awful game though....weather played its part I know but even still....no quality really. What I couldnt understand and maybe I know nowt at all but with 3 mins left, Derby took it in the corner.....were happy with a point as they crossed it to nobody in the pen area....but surely they needed to win that game....a draw is no good at all?? I think they got what they deserved.....surprising the crowd turning on Nolan but then I havent seen much of him this season?:doh

Jonny2621
3rd January 2008, 09:16
Had Liverpool Draw/Liverpool on the HT/FT markets....;fire

I did lay soem off at 1.07 as to me they were crazy odds, 1-0 up and they went as low as 1.06 I think. You must be crazy to back those odds :D

MattR
3rd January 2008, 12:00
Had Liverpool Draw/Liverpool on the HT/FT markets....;fire

I did lay soem off at 1.07 as to me they were crazy odds, 1-0 up and they went as low as 1.06 I think. You must be crazy to back those odds :D

No, crazy is me making a cup of tea at half time and not checking the Liverpool score before going in another room to watch Bolton a few minutes into the second half presumably after news of Liverpool being 1-0 up must have come on screen, and then forgetting all about it until news of the Bramble equaliser :ermmm :splapme

Win2Win
3rd January 2008, 13:08
Fulham would be a great team......if the full time whistle went at half time :D

Mind you, it'd be nice if they finished some races on the first circuit instead of the second, I'd probably win more :rolleyes: