PDA

View Full Version : Agents Friday foray

Agent99
4th January 2008, 13:14
Good morning fellow punters it's been awhile, I hope you are all well and would like to wish you all a very happy new year.

Southwell 1.10 Looking at this race I'm confident that we are looking at the first three in the betting so I will not mention the other runners. The principle dangers to my selection are Ballycroyboy and Her name is Rio, the former does not look to be well in at these weights and I would be surprised if he were to win giving weight all round as he looks a quirky sort and is not one to be trusted. The latter has a chance of this mark but Im not convinced that 6 furlongs is going to give it an advantage.

This leaves Valhillen the Mark Wallace runner a stable in good form at the minute with the very capable Pat Cosgrave riding. This horse has the best form of the race and looks the type to hold its form well. This horse is just the type to relish Southwell as he likes the ground on the slow side as he showed last time out at Wolverhampton where he was giving weight all round and although he finished behind Ballycroyboy at his only visit to Southwell I am confident he will reverse the placings in receipt of 6 pounds.

With the best speed figures on show I'm confident he has an excellent chance bolstered by the interview with the trainer yesterday that out of the two runners he prefers the chances of Valhillen rather than Fresh Mint who is also likely to go off favourite at Wolverhampton.

Southwell 1.10 Valhillen

2 points win bet @ 5/2

Good luck today everyone