PDA

View Full Version : The Sorry Side of Football

vegyjones
10th January 2008, 00:24
Tis a shame that people can't attend a sporting event without fear of their safety!

These scenes aren't pretty, and the punishments too lenient!

http://www.eadt.co.uk/content/eadt/sport/story.aspx?brand=EADOnline&category=IpswichTownFC&tBrand=EADOnline&tCategory=zSport&itemid=IPED08%20Jan%202008%2013%3A38%3A12%3A810

piggy
10th January 2008, 03:28
kinell i agree with vegy:D

as a chelsea fan who's "supporters" haven't got a much better rep than leeds i have to say i've had to face very similar behavior from leeds sc oops i mean fans being pelted by bottles and other missiles whilst leaving the away end this hardcore of a violent miniority needs to be stamped out by much bigger sentancing by the courts.

Jonny2621
10th January 2008, 13:35
Ive been to Elland Road once, and I will never go there again. I have to say they have the most scummy fans in Britain ( yes, worse than Millwall IMO ) and I wont go to any game in the future where they are present. They are mindless thugs who have no interest in football, as that video clearly shows.

Sad, very sad :ermmm

MattR
10th January 2008, 18:41
Agree with Jonny, went there once and never again.

You know what the really sad part is. The ages of some of those arrested. 35, 37, 41, for :censored: sake, grow up.

Jonny2621
10th January 2008, 21:54
You know what the really sad part is. The ages of some of those arrested. 35, 37, 41, for :censored: sake, grow up.

Spot on Mat, that is the really sad bit about it, god knows what their kids will grow up like :splapme

scoobydoo
10th January 2008, 22:19
Its times like that where you need the Italian Police isnt it:D.....they are a disgrace to their club but its as Ive always said...a TRUE supporter would NEVER do anything like that to the club they love....nobody will convince me otherwise. I bet there were Leeds fans there watching that in horror...

Most of these idiots are up town on a night kicking the :censored: out of someone....just violent scum basically....unfortunately happens in most cities.

MattR
14th January 2008, 14:25
Its times like that where you need the Italian Police isnt it:D.....they are a disgrace to their club but its as Ive always said...a TRUE supporter would NEVER do anything like that to the club they love....nobody will convince me otherwise. I bet there were Leeds fans there watching that in horror...

Most of these idiots are up town on a night kicking the :censored: out of someone....just violent scum basically....unfortunately happens in most cities.

You're right Scooby. We have the same that turn up for certain games, or at certain away games who you won't see anywhere else.

shaunx
25th January 2008, 07:14
Oh god i saw the first scenes and later was getting stuck...is this any war that we can see in Indian histories..I Havent been to Elland and will never ever try to get there....:splapme