PDA

View Full Version : ANyone remember the

vegyjones
17th January 2008, 15:39
Christian lady who took BA to court because they asked her not to wear her cross over her uniform...

well, she lost her appeal...

Just goes to show how rediculous papers like the Daily Mail were being with their original interpretation of the story!

http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/terry_sanderson/2008/01/a_cross_to_bear.html

MattR
17th January 2008, 16:37
Interesting seeing the other side if the story, isn't it. Nothing worse than someone who shoves their beliefs up your nose all day. I'm all for anyone believing in what they want to, but don't inflict it on people.

Win2Win
17th January 2008, 16:44
:doh That was reported last week!

scoobydoo
17th January 2008, 16:55
Nothing worse than someone who shoves their beliefs up your nose all day. I'm all for anyone believing in what they want to, but don't inflict it on people.

That reminds me...anyone seen the new Tom Cruise film yet?! :)

vegyjones
17th January 2008, 18:16
:doh That was reported last week!

Yeah but soome clown removed all the news RSS's because of something called "popular opinion" and when has that ever been trustworthy! :D

MattR
17th January 2008, 23:09
That reminds me...anyone seen the new Tom Cruise film yet?! :)
:laugh Scientology :ermmm

Win2Win
18th January 2008, 01:02

Britney is in the right state of mind to become a member :geek

scoobydoo
18th January 2008, 01:03

He just looks such an idiot when he goes on about it doesnt he...makes him not likeable. In fact I have known a few scienos and most of them are pretty nice...but very very weird!!! God knows what he tells Becks when they are having a beer at night! :yikes:

Win2Win
18th January 2008, 01:11
God knows what he tells Becks when they are having a beer at night! :yikes:

Probably busy polishing each others helmets....

mathare
18th January 2008, 10:21
Britney is in the right state of mind to become a member :geekI've got a member Britney can have whether she's in the right state of mind or not