PDA

View Full Version : Democratic Nomination

scoobydoo
5th March 2008, 19:32
So what did last night do then? Hillary won 3 out of 4 states last night but today I was listening to American news saying she will still find it diffcult to win the nomination...she needs to win all of the remaining states with big percentage wins as I understand it?? It does make you wonder that her negative ads seemed to do the trick and Bill didnt seem to be around much in these last few days did he!:) Obama is still favourite on Betfair at around 1.37 but you just wonder about the momentum now dont you? I wouldnt write her off at all thats for sure. I do have this feeling though that McCain is going to win the election...much more so if she is up against Clinton.

Win2Win
5th March 2008, 19:37
It is pretty much odds on at the moment that neither will hit the required number. It then goes to the unelected Super Duper folks (gotta love democracy :rolleyes:) to chose who at the Conference in the Fall (Autumn - Which the Yanks can't spell!!).

It is then likely that Hilary will win being the more experienced, and already proven more than capable of the job.

Obama keeps getting on my :icon_tong with the word 'Change'......FOR GOD'S SAKE SOMEONE GIVE HIM HIS ::swear CHANGE.......:REGamblMo