PDA

View Full Version : united portsmouth...did i hear right?

peza2605
8th March 2008, 13:49
saha injured in the warm up..:yikes::rolleyes:

counterfeit
8th March 2008, 13:57
It's not like they'll miss him - French Emilie Heskey.

mathare
8th March 2008, 15:54
That was an awesome performance from Pompey, you have to admit.

I only saw the second half but it was a real 'backs to the wall' performance and before the penalty United did everything but get the ball in the net. Great game from what I saw.

Win2Win
8th March 2008, 15:59
What a FANTASTIC referee :Helooo

scoobydoo
8th March 2008, 16:44
What a FANTASTIC referee :Helooo

::swear Well done Matt...cant bring myself to say much more. :ermmm

buddhabee
8th March 2008, 21:29
What? A penalty for the opposition at Old Trafford?

Surely, a full public inquiry is required. Questions in Parliament, etc.

Win2Win
8th March 2008, 22:17
What? A penalty for the opposition at Old Trafford?

Is that a new Manc goalie? :doh

MattR
9th March 2008, 11:55
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Wow, what a great result. Sure there were a few moments where I'm not entirely sure how the ball stayed out of our net but we defended superbly and what a great penalty from Muntari. I could barely watch the penalty, I've never been so nervous watching one. It's strange because when the draw came out I pretty much thought oh well that's that then and now to go and come through it and finally get the chance to watch Pompey at Wembley for the first time will be something else. Having had that chance snatched away with 3 mins to go back in 1992 in the semi against Liverpool I never thought the chance would come again. I don't agree with the semi's being played at wembley but I don't care now! I just hope we can go on and win it, although the pressure has changed as we are now favourites.

As for Ferguson, what a :icon_tong after the match. What was he on? Heat of the moment maybe and a sore loser but where was he coming from with the dangerous tackles crap? Diarra's on Ronaldo was shoulder to shoulder. As for bringing up Taylors tackle, where was there one reckless challenge from a Pompey player in that match? Simple, there wasn't. There was only one reckless challenge in the match and that was from Rooney who was very lucky Kranjcar got out of the way. I wish these managers would take their blinkers off. Yes it was probably a penalty for them early on but it even's itself out. It's not like they haven't had penalties they shouldn't have over the years as has every team.

peza2605
9th March 2008, 11:59
im pleased for you matt. didnt see the match so cant comment on it but good luck for the semis.