PDA

View Full Version : Speedhorse Lays

speedhorse
9th March 2008, 16:51
Hi my name is speedhorse and i hope to help people win with their lay bets, i rate my lays one to three, today i have only one 3pt nap, i always post my NAPS on my website only, http://www.nolinkswithoutpermission.com/ to date i have scored with 50 winners from 55 bets. Hope i can help, my site is totally free and is just a hobby. good luck all

bigcumba
9th March 2008, 16:55
Your site may be free but the rules of this forum still state - no links without permission!!! So please read them before posting any more.

counterfeit
10th March 2008, 11:49
I have followed Speedhorse's lays on the Adrian Massey forums. He's very consistent and used to give a good deal of reasoning for the lay unlike most lay tipsters.

Though forum rules are there for a reason - so we must all abide by them.

speedhorse
11th March 2008, 21:01
Hey please chill out, its ok i wont bother posting if its such a big deal, your loss. i was just going to give you a whole bunch of free lay bets. lol. These days you just cant give free lays away.!!

TheOldhamWhisper
12th March 2008, 20:32
Unfortunately the moderators have to deal with an average of 3 spam attempts a day and that is why the forum rules are in place. Nothing personal.

mathare
12th March 2008, 20:35
Hey please chill out, its ok i wont bother posting if its such a big deal, your loss. i was just going to give you a whole bunch of free lay bets. lol. These days you just cant give free lays away.!!Only you know these lays are any good - we may be missing nothing but a hole in our pockets.

And the forum rules are there for a reason as Oldham says. Everyone agrees up to them when they sign up for the forum and they apply equally to all forum members.

rankin28
16th April 2008, 09:39
Hello Speedhorse
Just think your results are great. Keep up the good work

bigcumba
16th April 2008, 10:01
Hello Speedhorse
Just think your results are great. Keep up the good work

I doubt he'll see your message given he buggered off in a huff at what he perceived to be unfair treatment... despite the fact he did actually break the forum rules. Anyway I just checked and he's not been logged in here for 3 weeks.