PDA

View Full Version : Manc Chief Cop

Win2Win
11th March 2008, 19:14
Found dead in Snowdonia :rolleyes:

mathare
13th March 2008, 16:03
The news have just announced that his blood alcohol level was above the drink-drive limit. Now I haven't read many of the articles on this but did he drive up Snowdon then? Wasn't he walking on Snowdon? If so, does it matter how boozed up he was?

I'm sure he was too drunk to go deep sea diving or fly a plane too but again neither of these things are relevant

scoobydoo
13th March 2008, 16:08
He did drive up there and and then walked about 2 to 3 miles I think. They found a half bottle of Gin I think near his body or so News sources are saying...he had on thermals but no coat or jacket at all.:yikes:

mathare
13th March 2008, 16:59
He did drive up there and and then walked about 2 to 3 miles I think. They found a half bottle of Gin I think near his body or so News sources are saying...he had on thermals but no coat or jacket at all.:yikes:So there is no evidence that he drove while over the limit then. It's all conjecture. He could easily consume half a bottle of gin (if the bottle was even full when he set out) in the time taken to walk 2 or 3 miles in the mountains

scoobydoo
13th March 2008, 17:12
No ...no evidence I have heard states he drove while drunk. It has come out today about his affair with the Chamber of Commerce boss but I think they said that had be going on since 2000 on Sky...might have heard it wrong though. They think that a Sunday Paper was going to do a tell all on an affair he was having but I guess you cant count on anything for sure yet...Im sure itll come out in the end.

mathare
13th March 2008, 17:21
No ...no evidence I have heard states he drove while drunk. It has come out today about his affair with the Chamber of Commerce boss but I think they said that had be going on since 2000 on Sky...might have heard it wrong though. They think that a Sunday Paper was going to do a tell all on an affair he was having but I guess you cant count on anything for sure yet...Im sure itll come out in the end.That fella in NY was caught in a hooker scandal and all he had to do was quit. He didn't climb a mountain in just his pants

scoobydoo
13th March 2008, 18:49
That fella in NY was caught in a hooker scandal and all he had to do was quit. He didn't climb a mountain in just his pants

Bet his missus might want him to though eh Mat! :D Heres $2000 an hours worth for ya! He spent $80,000 didnt he...! :ooo

MattR
13th March 2008, 20:55
. It has come out today about his affair with the Chamber of Commerce boss but I think they said that had be going on since 2000 on Sky....

Bloody hell, what channel was that on? :D