PDA

View Full Version : Advice for online horse / greyhound racing channels

laffo16
14th March 2008, 15:44
Hi, i've had a browse around but cant make up my mind. I just want to watch the horse racing & greyhound racing from my computer (as many races as possible). I dont think their are any free services which provide these channels. suggestions anyone? help! :)

laffo16
19th March 2008, 17:46
heloo! bump

vegyjones
19th March 2008, 17:52
You'd be hard presses to find a legal site that offers these services free...

I know you can source these things from foerign broadcasters tough... although I'm not entriely sure when it comes to authenticity and leaglity so I will allow those more informed to advise :)

mathare
19th March 2008, 17:54
A lot of bookies offer race coverage if you place a bet of a minimum stake on the race

Win2Win
19th March 2008, 19:21
heloo! bump

I answered this, what happened to my post.....SPOOKY :ooo

laffo16
20th March 2008, 13:26
I have tried searching around for a free broadcast, but to no avail so i'm prepared to pay up. If anybody knows of a free service pls feel free to send me the crumpets @ e-mail deleted by moderator for your own security if the forum is not appropiate.

my primary bookmaker is betfair, i just use the one bookie (still stuck on the starting blocks).

I think attheraces offer a subscription based service, has anyone compared this service with any others which are available? thanks for your replys guys, i'm willing to subscribe so any such service suggestions (good quantity of races / price) would be appreciated.

vegyjones
20th March 2008, 14:19
you seem to be doing alright to me... 3rd times the charm ad all that :D