PDA

View Full Version : im not watching sky until andy gray is removed

lowe1
17th March 2008, 15:31
liverpool fans dont seam to like his bias towards milan for some reason

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0500liverpoolfc/0100news/tm_headline=sky-sports-under-fire-for-alleged-anti-lfc-bias%26method=full%26objectid=20635031%26siteid=50061-name_page.html

Win2Win
17th March 2008, 18:57
We'll shove it up him by winning the Champions League :)

scoobydoo
17th March 2008, 19:27
Hopefully this will mean Sky wont show anymore of their games then....Sunday apart! :thumbs
I doubt very much he has a bias against Liverpool...I have never really heard it...just people being too sensitive I think. He annoys me at times but I dont think he's biased generally. I have no doubt he would want Liverpool to win. Do you remember him shrieking when Gerrard hit that 3rd goal against the Greek side in 2005??? Theyve soon forgotten that eh! :splapme And as for the sending offs...I think Liverpool got a good deal in both games so maybe they should be grateful! The sending off in the 2nd leg was a joke and I think that was just what he was saying....loads more news outlets thought the same as him.

Win2Win
17th March 2008, 20:43
Who listens to the Fanzone commentaries? So are hilarious.

scoobydoo
18th March 2008, 00:04
Who listens to the Fanzone commentaries? So are hilarious.

Vegy does...I hit that Orient youtube video of his at least twice a month! ::swear

MattR
21st March 2008, 19:09
Vegy does...I hit that Orient youtube video of his at least twice a month! ::swear

It's not just me then! :laugh