PDA

View Full Version : Class Form System

Methodical
9th May 2008, 11:21
Okay this is a system I've been tinkering with aimed at class 1 and 2 races. So there's not a bet every day.

The system first assess horses for Improvement - based on overall efforts in their last 3 races.

This is then compared to the current race conditions to see if the horse is likely to perform well enough to win.

These are the basics of the system, can't go into too much detail yet as I'm still ironing out a few wrinkles.

The system does well and has given recent winners as high as 33-1, (rare, most are under 8-1).

Okay, now let's see how things go once the posting begins.

Todays Picks:
Chester

145 Dhaular Dhar
215 Unnefar
245 Tempelstern

Win2Win
9th May 2008, 11:52
:thumbs Good variable for basing systems on.

Methodical
10th May 2008, 18:02
Bad start and it gets worse today - could not get the Racing Post site to load until nearly 11 am, definately them as everything else loaded instantly.

By the time the site was up and running and I gathered all the info needed, my PC crashed big time! So I was unable to access any of my files. By 12:40 I gave up and made the most of the weather, taking the family to the coast.

Had a great time and came home to the PC working fully again, don't quite know why its okay now, but very grateful and relieved.

Hopefully everything will be good for tomorrow? See you then with a few winners, maybe?? :-)

Win2Win
10th May 2008, 18:59
What weather....FOG!!!!

bigcumba
10th May 2008, 19:40
What weather....FOG!!!!

Been a scorching day down here in Brighton, though it looks a wee bit thundery now... just glad of the aircon at work even if it was installed to keep the machines cool and not us!

Win2Win
10th May 2008, 21:21
Thunder...had that at 1am for an hour....hard enough getting to sleep these days....

Why doesn't it thunder before midnight, and after 6am?

Win2Win
10th May 2008, 21:21
THREAD HIJACK ALERT :yikes:

Methodical
11th May 2008, 11:21
THREAD HIJACK ALERT :yikes:

The weather has a habit of "changing the subject", but we are all driven by it. Shame you didn't have the brilliant sunshine we had here, Win2Win.

Hopefully my system will throw up a bet or two soon, very soon and maybe I can relaim the thread?? :)

Good luck to you all today!