As nobody has posted it up yet

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/league_cup/7452325.stm

scoobydoo
13th June 2008, 13:06
Unlucky vegy! :laugh

Lincoln have easy one at Deby! :wink

vegyjones
13th June 2008, 13:07
We might not get through, but it's another ground to add to the list of my full english league target :D

scoobydoo
13th June 2008, 13:10
Ive been to Portman Road...watched Grimsby get beat in FA Cup in about 82 or 83 I think. They were a good side then!

MattR
13th June 2008, 14:08
Yes, we're into he second round again :D Don't usually get much further in this though!

peza2605
13th June 2008, 20:26
Unlucky vegy! :laugh

Lincoln have easy one at Deby :wink

what you trying to say about my wife!!:yikes:

sparkyminer
13th June 2008, 21:39
As nobody has posted it up yet

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/league_cup/7452325.stm
Not interested. We're not in it.:mad::ermmm:(

MattR
13th June 2008, 22:43
Do you think you can get back up Sparky? Or has the Chairman ruined things completely?

vegyjones
13th June 2008, 23:18
You could win the FA Vase Sparky :peeky

sparkyminer
14th June 2008, 00:39
Do you think you can get back up Sparky? Or has the Chairman ruined things completely?
Not a prayer Matt.
Prayer Matt, you see what I did there?:thumbs I don't get any extra for this you know.:D

Anyway back to the subject. The club still hasn't been sold. We've 5 registered players and no chance of signing anymore at the moment. No sponsors, the fans are boycotting season ticket sales until we have new owners. It's a total eff up.:anger:helper:headbange

You could win the FA Vase Sparky
I very much doubt it.:(

MattR
14th June 2008, 12:31
Not a prayer Matt.
Prayer Matt, you see what I did there?:thumbs I don't get any extra for this you know.:D

Humour in the face of adversity must be worth some rep :D

Anyway back to the subject. The club still hasn't been sold. We've 5 registered players and no chance of signing anymore at the moment. No sponsors, the fans are boycotting season ticket sales until we have new owners. It's a total eff up.:anger:helper:headbange

I very much doubt it.:(

There seems to be so many cases of this now, something needs to be done somehow. Good luck for the season anyway. I guess you'll be playing a 2-2-1 with a rush keeper next year!