PDA

View Full Version : another day another dollar

silax
8th July 2008, 13:49
well playing my first tourny of the day at first break i'm still in 125 of 379 and i'm 71st make the next break make the dollars i guess

silax
8th July 2008, 13:52
it always makes me laugh at the obsenities players come out with when they get unlucky and lose. 1 chap today was calling everybody a fish who took chips off him. i got his last 500 AQ beat his AJ then told i was a jammy fish hohumm

silax
8th July 2008, 14:11
out in about 100th place hit some bad luck i've got aq and out in a raise only guy going with me is the bb flop 677so i go all in (its my way of doing things) i reckon my A could very well win it i'm pretty confinced the bb has nothing but he calls and has KQ so i'm happy enough till the turn and K shows out on my ass so to speak if my A had held up would have got me into the cash. I'm devo getting better at reading other people now and although to look at AQ is not an all in hand in this case i thik it was. to beat me the guy needed to hit and his chances were pretty slim wasn't expecting him to call my allin either

silax
8th July 2008, 19:23
new tourny coming up the biggy for the day 10k freezeout proberbly over 1,000 players got to concentrate and not go out to a stupid play making the 2nd break should have me somewhere near the cash as i'm $10 down for the day making the money is the priority tonight

silax
8th July 2008, 20:38
made the first break but only have 1435 chips and close to the bb so will be limping very soon

silax
8th July 2008, 20:42
well thats marvelous done the bb and moved tables back into it

silax
8th July 2008, 20:46
gonna have to stop going on tilt i had qj and the bb and sb went with me flops A45 i'm all in and bb has 23.