PDA

View Full Version : Hello All & Advice on Systems Request

jondow
12th July 2008, 13:02
Hi All,

I’m new to this site and so far impressed, its looks like there are lots of members with lots of ideas which is really good to see.

I have been betting on horse racing and football on and off for about 10 years, I think overall I’m probably running at a loss but I get entertainment and enjoyment from it so that has never really bothered me.

I have recently decided to take betting more seriously in an attempt to make so money from something I already enjoy.

Im really after some advice initially, I have been reading the forum and the website. I think the w2w system banker or the odds on banker would be a good place for me to start. I plan on starting with a fairly moderate bank of about £100 so would be grateful for any advice and suggestions.

I did have a search for similar posts to see if my question had already been answered but didn’t find what I was looking for so feel free to direct me somewhere else if im just asking for a repeat of existing information.

Thanks in advance.

Rick

Street cry
12th July 2008, 13:26
System banker requires you to place selections race by race and although i do like the system banker you should consider that if you have abusy work schedule you may miss selections. I would recommend buying one of the system ebooks and learning how to run , manage and profit from an easy to use system before anything else.
Jumping for profit or running for profit are worth considering

jondow
13th July 2008, 12:04
Hi,

Thanks for you reply. With the system banker are the selections also provided race by race or do you get them all in advance and then bet based on the outcome of the previous?

If I was to buy just one e-book initally would you suggest jumping or running for profit?

Rick