PDA

View Full Version : stealers

silax
20th July 2008, 13:45
this how to deal with these people bet he don't try that again

silax
20th July 2008, 13:49
that kind of play looks reckless by me but it sends out a message but more importantly means the chances of someone trying to steal off me will be slim and anybody raising to my bb will proberbly have a hand. now watch me get moved tables

silax
20th July 2008, 13:53
well made it to the break of this tourny and i have 1770 chips as far as i'm comcerned i'm in push or fold territory so i got about 20 hands to find a good one and get me a double up or i'll be out blinds are 100/200. its gonna be a money shot soon so to speak

silax
20th July 2008, 14:16
well pushed one hand too late had j5 suited on the bb utg all in and sb went all in so i folded flops -55. next hand 78 suited only the bb in and i push he has 10,j and flop is QKA.
no luck at all this week with a couple of cash finishes.
will play one more later hopefully a cash finish to re-establish confidence which is getting very low

John
20th July 2008, 14:44
Keep at it Silax, just try not to let what's happened this week affect your game going forward. There isn't anything worse than that because you can't get out of that shape of mind easily if you let it affect you. Pretend you're a goldfish and don't have a memory. A good goldfish that knows how to play good poker. :D